PDA

View Full Version : Lost an S-Rank to (insert enemy/problem here)? Vent here.

DonRoyale
Dec 29, 2006, 04:56 PM
I've personally been on the recieving end of this few times, but I honestly think it would be a good idea to make a thread like this, since I assume it's happened to you people many times.

Mind you, I've never stepped into a mission that was above B-rank. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Mystil
Dec 31, 2006, 08:16 AM
I've never felt the need to vent over this. .but it does sting a little when it's an S rank I really want, like M.D. S.

McLaughlin
Dec 31, 2006, 07:00 PM
HEY GUYS, I'M GONIG TO JOIN DEMONS ABOVE S AT THE MINIMUM LEVEL RIGHT BEFORE THE BOSS WITHOUT ANY SCAPE DOLLS AND WRECK YOUR PREFECT RUN AFTER I GET HIT BY THE FLYING ROCKS!

*Twitches*

Cav
Dec 31, 2006, 07:59 PM
You mean, I'm going to join demons above S at minimum level and be kicked by the leader in 3 seconds then proceed to kill onma in 45secs and taste the delicious S rank. (still will get crappy loot, onma never drops good loot for me >.>)

Mystil
Jan 1, 2007, 09:24 AM
On 2006-12-31 16:00, Zeta wrote:
HEY GUYS, I'M GONIG TO JOIN DEMONS ABOVE S AT THE MINIMUM LEVEL RIGHT BEFORE THE BOSS WITHOUT ANY SCAPE DOLLS AND WRECK YOUR PREFECT RUN AFTER I GET HIT BY THE FLYING ROCKS!

*Twitches*

That's one reason why I wont do Demons Above S unless it's with people I know by playstyle.

etlitch
Jan 2, 2007, 12:56 PM
Lost S-rank due to some french guy playing FOnewearl. Twince, because he insisted talking in french with his friend.