PDA

View Full Version : Which PAs should i buy? (wartecher question

_DooM_
Dec 30, 2006, 12:38 PM
Hello everyone, im thinking in be a force right now because i want to be a wartecher in the future, but im thinking in getting only 10 PAs for the force job.

As far as i know the best techs which i should get are:
-Shifta
-Deband
-Resta
-Reverser
-Diga
(yup, i know some of them arent aviable right now)

But i really dont know anithing about the Ra techs and the new ones which are goling to appear in the future.

So what do you guys recommend me?
Thank you for your time

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: _DooM_ on 2006-12-30 09:43 ]</font>

Remedy
Dec 30, 2006, 12:51 PM
I'd go with at least Shifta, Zodial, Zalure, Zoldeel, Resta, and one offensive technic of your choice. Given that you have limited space to use technics given your restriction to wands AND the inability to use melee weapons with wands, you want to keep it to a small number. The two best buffs, the two best debuffs, healing, and an offensive technic for high-DFP enemies. :3

huntlyon
Dec 30, 2006, 05:38 PM
I'm playing around with Gidiga to level it up, it would seem that Gi level spells will serve the HP heavy WTs best later on in the game..

HU level 2 WT, level 38.. so far I have Diga, Gidiga, Resta, and Reverser... that's.. now that my Diga is maxxed I may pick up Foi or Gizonde... those GI spells take seemingly forever to level and really become useful.

spam, spam, spam away

DonRoyale
Dec 30, 2006, 05:43 PM
Hmmm...

...What Remedy said? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Itsuki
Dec 30, 2006, 05:43 PM
Zodial will help you much much much more than deband/defbal. You're a wartecher, you're already the best tank in the game.

Either Foie or Diga is good. One or the other based on preference. Because you can't get SE4, I'd go with Diga.

And additional offensive tech or two might be good. Especially the Gi-line of techs. Since you are the best tank class, its a lot easier to do something like Gizonde in Hakura. And you'll probably deal more to mechs with Gizonde than with melee weapons.

As for the new ones. Damubarta can be pretty damn good.

But then again, I don't play WT.

Spellbinder
Dec 30, 2006, 05:51 PM
Although it's very far off, when Megistar comes out I'd take that over any of the other buffs since it's all four together.

Nani-chan
Dec 30, 2006, 07:43 PM
Megistar is self only right? If so I'd put priority on getting shifta on the hunters to increase pt dmg, but not sure.

_DooM_
Jan 2, 2007, 04:10 PM
Thank you guys, now i know what i should get