PDA

View Full Version : Branch of PakuPaku and Mag Cells

MajinSSJVegetto
Nov 26, 2002, 10:40 PM
I was reading at this site (http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=302) about combining items into other things.

It says you can get a Heart of Chao by combining a Branch of Pakupaku and a "Chao (Mag) LV100 or more mag".

Does this mean any L100 mag + branch of paku paku mags the cell? If it means a branch + chao = cell to make a chao, well, thats wastefull.

I have 3 branch of PakuPakus, and was wondering how I would be able to combine this with a L100 mag to make the Heart of Chao.
When I have them both in inventory, do they just fuse? do you select either one and its just an option? or what?

I also was told that a Branch of PakuPaku + a Chao will make a Striker Chao.

Any information on this?

Rhete
Nov 26, 2002, 10:55 PM
On 2002-11-26 19:40, MajinSSJVegetto wrote:

It says you can get a Heart of Chao by combining a Branch of Pakupaku and a "Chao (Mag) LV100 or more mag"

That is incorrect. Heart of Chao is the mag cell used to make a Chao Mag. When you combine a Chao Mag and the Branch of PakuPaku, you get a Striker of Chao, and lose the branch and chao mag. There is no way to "make" a Heart of Chao besides opening a jack o lantern.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rhete on 2002-11-26 19:58 ]</font>

Jeffrey
Nov 27, 2002, 02:17 AM
That Striker of Chao must be pretty freakin godlike to have to bust up a poor lil Chao MAG to get it...... What is it anyway?