PDA

View Full Version : Got PM bombed!

Carbinne
Dec 31, 2006, 03:41 PM
So I got a [B] Vahra Claws or whatever in Dragon S this morning, threw it in the shop for 80 mil for S&G (and if it sold, hey, lol money) and someone came in and bombed my PM! They stole my cheapy old christmas tree and left all my priceless Linear Line models behind, and then changed my ad to "hacked items for hacked meseta" or something like that. Great stuff, I was thinking of getting my PM reset and this saves me the trouble!

Also I turned around and sold the board to some guy that was hanging around for 250k. So it was a pretty exciting and eventful day!

Though yeah if you are concerned about this kind of thing happening then do take care.

Sychosis
Dec 31, 2006, 04:17 PM
I don't know whether to be happy or sad...

::head asplodes::

Careful
Dec 31, 2006, 04:50 PM
I closed my shop today because my army of pure pm's are almost complete...

-Shimarisu-
Dec 31, 2006, 07:09 PM
Whee, so this is still happening?

Guess I'm never going back to PC then.

Soukosa
Dec 31, 2006, 08:37 PM
This is a bug on all servers and not some hack that only the PC version has http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

In a way, the OP almost deserves it since no one would legitly have 80mil meseta yet. So they were pretty much asking for duped meseta.

Arislan
Dec 31, 2006, 08:47 PM
That being said, it looks like another workaround has been found for Gameguard, so it's going to be up to Sega to stop it again. And *this* one isn't going to be easy to fix, after looking at how they're doing it. Yay for more PM bombing/duped meseta going around...

Axel3792
Jan 1, 2007, 12:52 AM
I locked my room the other day... but hey, if my stuff gets jacked, oh well. Just 1s and 0s.

Arislan
Jan 1, 2007, 03:01 AM
Room locking, as stated in the Sticky here and the one in general, does absolutely nothing. All they need is your ID, which they can get from seeing you run by to go to a mission. At that point, they can PM bomb you, fill all your synths with other boards, and steal your room decos. And I belive they can run your tutorial too, but... Meh.

Pentence
Jan 5, 2007, 11:58 PM
On 2007-01-01 00:01, Arislan wrote:
Room locking, as stated in the Sticky here and the one in general, does absolutely nothing. All they need is your ID, which they can get from seeing you run by to go to a mission. At that point, they can PM bomb you, fill all your synths with other boards, and steal your room decos. And I belive they can run your tutorial too, but... Meh.

Wow so in other words they can uhm do nothing right?They just take room decos and destroy useless things anyhow.I mean all them synths are not even weapons yet so big whoop and the pm can still fight also decos just look pretty.

OH and Shimarisu,360 can be hacked and has been BUT most of em are smart enough to not flaunt it.Also please stop posting about your leaving pc we dont care and going to 360,you made your point leave the horse alone.

Arislan
Jan 6, 2007, 12:20 AM
Room decos, like the Onmagoug, are rare and hard to actually get for normal players. Items ready to synth cost money to get, and something like a Crea Doubles ready to synth is hardly worthless. PM Bombing means that the 100 tech PM that you spend 20 hours raising just got reset. And it only gets to fight (as a 410) until you raise it to 20 again.

These things are hardly nothing. They can be recovered from, and if perpetrated on me would be a minor annoyance, but for people that actually have something of worth, it's not nothing.