PDA

View Full Version : PSO economy

Danger_Girl
Nov 27, 2002, 01:26 AM
It is clear that inflation aboard pioneer2 is out of control. Inflation is defined not as things costing more, but your meseta having less value. For instance, the price of one lousy Trifluid is 3600 meseta. Most force know this all too well of course.

Meseta is kind of an ackward thing as it is anyway. Its diamond shaped, so it pokes like the devil inside your pocket. Especially when you wear the cloths I do as a hunewearl. When I go to the shops to restock on my fluids/atomizers, I have to cart the 360,000 meseta for the fluids alone in a wheelbarrow. Its a good thing I'm sexy. I can usually get some RAmar or HUmar to do it for me.

Anyway, I was in a game the other day, and some fellow was advertising some of the gear he had. One of the other fellows in the game offered to purchase an item with meseta. Of course this resulted in a few LOLs, LMAOs, and ROFLs as you can imagine.

It is clear that the true currency in PSO is tight pants, cleavage, and penetrating eyes. Well that, and getting lucky with a few good drops. Inflation has made meseta worthless...

Anyone want to buy my mechs for 999,999,999 meseta...

Tiger
Nov 27, 2002, 02:22 AM
Meseta is kind of an ackward thing as it is anyway. Its diamond shaped, so it pokes like the devil inside your pocket. Especially when you wear the cloths I do as a hunewearl.

All this time I thought you were happy to see me.....

Sedric
Nov 27, 2002, 02:32 AM
You don't have to carry those mesetas in a cart, you know. Remember, you can stack em together to form a one diamond.... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif It's obvious cause when you drop, say a 5000 meseta on a ground, you don't see 5000 of those yellow diamonds poping out from your pocket. You just see one.

Jizzah
Nov 27, 2002, 04:10 AM
The diamond shape is type of wallet/purse wtf ever you want to call it. Much like a little red box can't hold a huge ass partisan.

Maelkith
Nov 27, 2002, 07:52 AM
if somebody has played long enough to attain a berdysh, its safe to say they dont need meseta. but... scape dolls are the new worthless currency to me. olga is a pain. as a higher level i would be happy to buy 5 scapes from a low level for 100,000 meseta.

SuperSubZero
Nov 27, 2002, 10:50 AM
You still carry cash? The shops in town all take plastic, just get a smart card. I just load it up while I'm walking around. I find some meseta on the ground, and I just download it into my Palmanian Bank card. Any transaction I do is completed in nanoseconds! And get this, NO SERVICE FEES. Awesome.

Elusive_Llama
Nov 27, 2002, 11:12 AM
My coin-operated Vjaya helps to keep my meseta worth something.

CrashCat
Nov 27, 2002, 11:54 AM
I never even thought about the scapes, I usually end up liquidating them for that measly 1250. Whoops...

Sapphire87
Nov 27, 2002, 07:46 PM
Ah, this post reminds of the old DC PSO days when players use to "write" messages and "draw" smiley faces on the floor by dropping 1 meseta diamonds all over.

Sedyne
Nov 27, 2002, 09:08 PM
On 2002-11-26 22:26, Danger_Girl wrote:
It is clear that inflation aboard pioneer2 is out of control. Inflation is defined not as things costing more, but your meseta having less value. For instance, the price of one lousy Trifluid is 3600 meseta. Most force know this all too well of course.

Meseta is kind of an ackward thing as it is anyway. Its diamond shaped, so it pokes like the devil inside your pocket. Especially when you wear the cloths I do as a hunewearl. When I go to the shops to restock on my fluids/atomizers, I have to cart the 360,000 meseta for the fluids alone in a wheelbarrow. Its a good thing I'm sexy. I can usually get some RAmar or HUmar to do it for me.

Anyway, I was in a game the other day, and some fellow was advertising some of the gear he had. One of the other fellows in the game offered to purchase an item with meseta. Of course this resulted in a few LOLs, LMAOs, and ROFLs as you can imagine.

It is clear that the true currency in PSO is tight pants, cleavage, and penetrating eyes. Well that, and getting lucky with a few good drops.
Anyone want to buy my mechs for 999,999,999 meseta...

Wow don't take this offensivly but " Inflation has made meseta worthless..." was somewhat of a stupid comment since that whole paragraph tells as to why messetta is so costly + used so much.

+I find myself constantly asking people for money on Pioneer 2 because damn fluids cost a shitload. I go to the nurse alot when i need to restock on tp because in all it's cheaper than actually using the fluids. + I feed my mind mag fluids only to get max mind =X.