PDA

View Full Version : Goshins and Ollakas.

Mystil
Jan 1, 2007, 06:47 PM
I am sick and tired of those Teenage Mutant Ninja Plants(villains in a half leaf, fertilize power!) smacking me on the ground everytime I get to most NEEDED part of my PAs><. DAMMIT. And must 3029750975 waves of these suckers show up??

And ollakas. Go ahead. BACK KICK ME and I will hurl your ass to the next universe with dus daggas. Ugh they piss me off and I hate fighting them. Especially Goshins.

Oh yea I like how those Ollaka's SEX MASTER does his call of the wild and all them run around him like horny little monkeys, daring anyone to come near him. So that can hit you like a bus and then follow you to hit you bus like again.

(If anyone is wondering, I wanted to rant about that for awhile. Everytime I get wacked by those attacks, I want to scream. Loud.)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mystil on 2007-01-01 15:49 ]</font>

Uncle_bob
Jan 2, 2007, 12:01 AM
This is why I never play on Neudaiz. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Cav
Jan 2, 2007, 12:05 AM
I will never look at ollakas the same after having been described like this <.<;

VanHalen
Jan 2, 2007, 12:12 AM
i hate ollakas little back kick thing too and the sendillains and koltovas. people on this forurm say you should only attack animals from behind but these animals dont like to take it "from behind" lol

Mystil
Jan 2, 2007, 08:55 AM
I try to fight them from the sides. They back kick me as I run by adjacent to them.

etlitch
Jan 2, 2007, 12:58 PM
1. FIRE ARMOUR.
2. MAX HP SO THAT THEY DEAL LESS DMG THAN 5% OF YOUR MAXHP
3. SHIT BITCH THAT IS FINE. I'M TOO MEATLOAF FOR YOU TO KNOCK ME OVER.

Neith
Jan 3, 2007, 08:00 AM
Problem with Fire Armour of course is now you get to be extra careful of the Olgohmons.

The back-kick from Ollakas is annoying, interrupts me a lot. What I find more annoying with Goshin is when they pop up, you try and hit them, they dodge it by ducking underground, then pop up underneath you giving you Jellen. I swear, sometimes, theres no point FO's casting Reverser on me http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

AzureBlaze
Jan 8, 2007, 01:15 AM
TMNT Plants: Totally hilarious! Fertalize power!
But, I also agree and hate Goshins for a different reason. They make no one want to play on neudiaz! I can't hardly get teams here because they're scaring away foolz! People don't even want to TRY the joint because "goshin jellen" and they waste your damm time hiding underground. At least with zoonas the RA can blast them if they 'go high'.

I don't always have a ton of friends online with me, and it takes a fair population to just be able to jump into a team and do some runs--but its rough with gohshin scaring off everyone.

Blitzkommando
Jan 8, 2007, 02:08 AM
I could make a similar rant about the sex fiends otherwise known as Vandas. Diga spam along with fire breath that can't be interrupted... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif At least sometimes I luck out with them and there are none in the second mission on Moatoob. Gotta love the Lapuchas, cute little buggers that don't actually do anything.

rvzero
Jan 8, 2007, 03:16 AM
yesh, goshins are the most annoying mosnters in PSU... don't waste your melee weapons PP...
just shoot them in the head, SHOOT THEM IN THE HEAD!

Kent
Jan 8, 2007, 06:43 PM
Goshins?

Bring a saber. Fastest launching attack we have currently, right? Quick launches/knockdowns pin Goshins in place, and yes, you can get them into stunlock with correct timing.

Ollakas?

Bring anything with knockdown/launch, then let loose.

That's the thing with these types of enemies; if an enemy moves around a lot, you need to smack it hard enough so that it holds still for a bit (i.e. knockdown/launch PA - knockback isn't that great for them, though).

Reiichi
Jan 8, 2007, 07:07 PM
What etlitch said. Better your fire armor and armor type and maybe you won't fall on your back when those ollakas kick you. Heck you might even not fall down from a charge if you're high enough.

For goshins use whatever knockback PAs you got and spam them. A grenade launcher from a fortegunner or protranser is mighty nice and keeping them in a perpetual knockback state and therefore easy targets for diga or shooting them in the head if that's your thing.

Single saber, twin saber, double saber, single dagger work really well. With proper timing you can knockback the worm twice in a full PA combo with some weapons while dealing massive damage.

Mister are you jellen? If a worm backs up straight away from you, it'll pop it's head up VERY briefly (feint), and then duck again before moving forward to rape you. Keep this in mind and don't swing a weapon or PA. Wait till it pokes its head back underground and tunnel towards you. Take a step back, and pwn it. After pwning it for a while it'll probably backup for it's feint move. If you use pistols to shoot them, they sometimes like to take a 2nd step closer so you'll need to backup a 2nd time.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Reiichi on 2007-01-08 16:08 ]</font>