PDA

View Full Version : PSU: Effects of taking PM into battle.

Wheatpenny
Jan 2, 2007, 12:21 PM
Now first and foremost my most humble appologies if this has apready been posted,I just could not find it. I noticed that on my PM on the 2nd page of statistics that there is a little bar with a number beside it, and it goes up when I take it out into battle,I have heard that the higher this is the better the element rates on your synths will be and better chance of sucess. Could someone please be a kind soul and clarify what this is and what this does for me?

etlitch
Jan 2, 2007, 12:48 PM
Bst lvl. It's impossible to do research about it, since noone have noticed any real differences after raising it.

Althou there has some players posting that the synth sucess for some weapon went up by 1% after hitting higher lvls (20+)

Dj_SkyEpic
Jan 2, 2007, 12:58 PM
It's possible for it to effect your synth statistics, but as of now it seems that battle level of your PM does not do anything besides giving better AI in the fray.

It MAY be possible in the future if there's a probable "on button" that makes it all effective on synthing.

My theory is the female Cast luck that the PM's can get. Maybe if you have a female luck +3 day you might get higher % or maybe higher success rates? There has to be a reason for npc's with luck at least http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

FrogKicker
Jan 2, 2007, 02:24 PM
Has anyone maxed out the battle lvl of a PM yet?

Wheatpenny
Jan 2, 2007, 02:27 PM
No but since my level is capped that is my next project.

Rashiid
Jan 2, 2007, 03:01 PM
B st = there power in battle
only battle, just battle, nothing more then battle

and the cap is 100

BahnKnakyu
Jan 2, 2007, 03:04 PM
B st affects your PM's AI. It basically makes it "think" more often. In programming terms, it goes through more processing loops per game tick, which therefore makes the AI look smarter.

According to a friend's observations, the GH 450 initially starts off with a Fire Granarod casting Foie, but at B st 100, its Rod changes to a green one, indicating that there's Reverser and Resta on it. However, unlike how it used to spam Resta when your hp was full, it will only cast Resta when you're in 'yellow' life, but unlike the NPCs, it's actually smart enough to pull it out the moment you hit "yellow" status rather than you having like 1% hp before it does it.

Tahldon
Jan 2, 2007, 03:32 PM
On 2007-01-02 12:04, BahnKnakyu wrote:
B st affects your PM's AI. It basically makes it "think" more often. In programming terms, it goes through more processing loops per game tick, which therefore makes the AI look smarter.

According to a friend's observations, the GH 450 initially starts off with a Fire Granarod casting Foie, but at B st 100, its Rod changes to a green one, indicating that there's Reverser and Resta on it. However, unlike how it used to spam Resta when your hp was full, it will only cast Resta when you're in 'yellow' life, but unlike the NPCs, it's actually smart enough to pull it out the moment you hit "yellow" status rather than you having like 1% hp before it does it.

From what homework I've done on the 450, it's supposed to have ONLY Fire technics on the rods. It did start off like that for me too, but there are certain things that happened between now and then.

Just so you're aware my 450 DOES have Resta on her Hajirod (The red/orange one). I've seen her cure herself twice with it, all the other times she whips out that purple 6* wand.

Her BT Stat is at 87 now and the only thing I've noticed is that she immediately attacks when we come upon a group of enemies. That's all. She does nothing else special at all right now.

Hopefully this big update will change her for the better.. that's -if- they change her. I consider her broken by the information I have on the "correctly" performing one..