PDA

View Full Version : LOG folder

Pikadrew
Jan 2, 2007, 02:18 PM
not sure if this is the right place to put this, but I'm sure someone can make some use out of this. I was browsing my HDD and came upon the LOG folder inside X:my documentsSEGAPHANTASY STAR UNIVERSE . Inside this folder are just a bunch of text files, but open any of the actionlog files with a text editor. Voila. A list of every drop you (and anyone in your party!) received that day. Again, not quite sure how this can be useful, but I felt it was worth mentioning.

nefarious
Jan 2, 2007, 02:20 PM
I'd say that's a big discovery considering they're trying to compile lists of drops for certain areas...

Itsuki
Jan 2, 2007, 03:06 PM
And how do you think people have been compiling their drop rates? Theres actually a couple programs that have been programmed by both the japanese and us crowd to parse those files into more usable information.

Pikadrew
Jan 3, 2007, 08:33 PM
Yeah, I figured I couldn't have been the only one to find this. If only we could figure out how to make it so we see what mob drops what, then we'd be golden. For now though, it's a really easy way to see how much meseta you get in a given run.