PDA

View Full Version : Musashi animation ^_^

neko-chan
Nov 27, 2002, 04:09 AM
Bwuahhaha... don't you simply love watching your chara running with the Musashi swords in his/her hands?

I don't know why but I can't stop watching my Neko and her Musashi... when she runs she looks so... engaged!

I think they made a great job with that animation.

Any other cool looking animation of new the weapons?

Jizzah
Nov 27, 2002, 04:14 AM
I'm the exact opposite.

I don't like the looks of them running around with dual swords. I thought it looked kinda stupid...

neko-chan
Nov 27, 2002, 04:17 AM
I wouldn't say stupid but there's something amusing for me in that animation. I don't know why, I can't stop laughing ^_^

VulpesMundi
Nov 27, 2002, 04:25 AM
HUnny's look great running with paired swords. They lean into the gait and go for broke. HUmars and HUcasts, on the other hand, look like retards when they run with paired swords. It looks kinda like they're fighting a head-on wind and it's pushing their upper body back. lol

Jizzah
Nov 27, 2002, 05:53 AM
On 2002-11-27 01:25, VulpesMundi wrote:
HUnny's look great running with paired swords. They lean into the gait and go for broke. HUmars and HUcasts, on the other hand, look like retards when they run with paired swords. It looks kinda like they're fighting a head-on wind and it's pushing their upper body back. lol

That would make sense because I've only seen them on HUcasts and HUmars.

Elusive_Llama
Nov 27, 2002, 09:15 AM
Yes...I like the running animation in the sense that Hunnys look like they're raring to get up close and personal so they can let 'em have it with the +60 Yamato.

However, I don't like it because it's not the usual hip wiggle and strut animation you get when she's using any other weapon http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Mute
Nov 27, 2002, 09:24 AM

I'm not a particularly big fan of a FOmar armed with Grass Assassin's Claws. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/eviltongue.gif

However, I do like RAmarl's armed with the Photon Launcher based weapons. Nothing like a lovely lady hoisting a large hunk of metal. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Elusive_Llama
Nov 27, 2002, 09:36 AM
However, I do like RAmarl's armed with the Photon Launcher based weapons. Nothing like a lovely lady hoisting a large hunk of metal.

Hear hear! Although I don't really like using swords, occasionally I will stoop to using something like a Geist Claymore on my Hunewearl. No other weapon produces the same visual effect on a curvaceous Hunny as a red-glowing sword with a blade longer than her height measurement http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Kupi
Nov 27, 2002, 10:24 AM
Well, I don't know if it's "cool" or not, but FOmars wielding the Talis run with it up in the air, looking like they're ready to stab something. The animation annoys me, personally, but someone else might like it. :/

jello44
Nov 27, 2002, 12:05 PM
On 2002-11-27 06:24, Mute wrote:

I'm not a particularly big fan of a FOmar armed with Grass Assassin's Claws.

However, I do like RAmarl's armed with the Photon Launcher based weapons. Nothing like a lovely lady hoisting a large hunk of metal. :D

yeah, especially when she's running with it, looks like she can barely cary it :P

VulpesMundi
Nov 27, 2002, 05:12 PM
On 2002-11-27 01:09, neko-chan wrote:

How about a HUnny using a twin-class (ie. Double Saber)? It's not new or anything, but when she spins around and then sticks her butt out I just wanna poke it to see how pillow-soft it is. =>.>=;;;

TeamPhalanx
Nov 27, 2002, 06:16 PM
I hate 'em... it's too damn slow, even with a God/Battle.

neko-chan
Nov 28, 2002, 04:11 AM
Yup... they are slow -_- dam slow. I rather prefer using a Blade Dance instead of Musashi.

But it's too funny to watch her running with those blades in her hands! ^_^;;;

EsperFlame
Nov 29, 2002, 08:34 PM
You prefer Blade Dance? Yikes not me! sure Musahi and all of it's upgrades are really slow, but they have ATP equal to a saber and hit 5 times. Also I found out that if you unequip your shield/barrier your ATP increases even more with them on average by a little over +100 atp.

Sapphire87
Nov 29, 2002, 09:09 PM
My favorite running animation was from the DC version of a hunny running with a pair of Pan Arms Blades. I always loved seeing one from behind flashing those colorful blades back and forth. It was by far the prettiest weapon to watch in action in my opinion.

Toyzferall
Nov 29, 2002, 09:49 PM
Oh, god, HUmars and HUcasts run like they have a Hildebear shoved up their ass with Double Swords eqipped. The actual attack animation is cool, though. I don't like what... Well, pretty much ANYONE looks like when they have cards equipped. Mostly, though, I like the walking animations better than the running animations. Females carry partisans through their arm. It looks awesome. Males carry partisans and swords on their shoulders. That looks cool. Nothing beats the HUcaseal butt wiggle, though. That only happens with certain weps equipped, I believe. HUcaseals got a little screwed over by ST, but I will give 'em one thing: They win my award for best ass in PSO. O.o;;

ancalagon
Dec 1, 2002, 09:51 AM
i like the RAmarl with a handgun, she hold it sideways gangsta' style, plus she also looks cool toting around mechguns, especially if you give her the little baret hat. except for the shooting however, she holds the weapons standing almost exactly like a RAcaseal. creepy if u ask me...

ThresholdRPG
Dec 1, 2002, 10:46 AM
The whole dual sword concept is destroyed by the atrocious animation if you play a HUmar or a HUcast.

It looks like you recently activated one of the monuments by impaling it through your cornhole.

Vejita
Dec 2, 2002, 12:48 AM
On 2002-12-01 07:46, ThresholdRPG wrote:
The whole dual sword concept is destroyed by the atrocious animation if you play a HUmar or a HUcast.

It looks like you recently activated one of the monuments by impaling it through your cornhole.

hahaha my sides are killing me after reading that ha.
i think a funny yet retarded one is the FOmar wielding the Talis as stated above.he looks like he's some friggin murderer or something.