PDA

View Full Version : Annother Store Prices Topic

LordJoe
Jan 3, 2007, 02:54 AM
ok... som over-priced rare items i can understand... hell if i had um , id do it too... but today i was teaching a noob how to synthesise and was letting him use my lv 100 pure striking pm and i was making him a doublesaber (ice). i told him to go get som ray-photons and he said he wanted me to go do it so i did..... WTF?!? the prices for fu**ing ray-[hotons wer outragouse. the cheapest i found um was 5k each!!! WTF?!? you find them EVERYWHERE PPL!!! its as rare as a trimate! i had 58 in my own storage!?! WTF is going on with this game's playeers?!?! are they all suck fu**ing noobs?!?!?!

sry for this topic i was just so mad. v.v poor noob... i guess he did really did learn what its like to synthisize in a universe full of dumbasses. v.v

Dj_SkyEpic
Jan 3, 2007, 03:02 AM
Just buy them from the synth shops. Saves the hassle from going crazy due to the stupid prices.

NPC price is 200, so you only save 100 meseta if it's 50% off in player shops. Mind as well buy them there instead of the 5k per ray-photons in those player shops.

lol. I ran around searching for moon X and saw some ray photons up for 500,000... Sad economy...

Nani-chan
Jan 3, 2007, 03:06 AM
>> Rant Forum

In any case it sucks, but some people do that. Just buy from npc if players are being retarded.

LordJoe
Jan 3, 2007, 03:09 AM
they dont sell elemental photons in the synth shops T_T so ppl are taking advantage of it T_T it doesnt affect me however i have pleanty of them from missions and stuff i mean i think i play a lot (lv 59 213 hours of play) just feel sry for the pers that i was teaching. btw wish him luck... the doublesaber has a 67% chance of making it out... doctor ... hold my hand... the char has no luk for the day too but he insisted going through with the oporation

Dj_SkyEpic
Jan 3, 2007, 03:15 AM
On 2007-01-03 00:09, LordJoe wrote:
btw wish him luck... the doublesaber has a 67% chance of making it out... doctor ... hold my hand... the char has no luk for the day too but he insisted going through with the oporation

Fatal wound? Only a miracle will bring light towards the day.

Ahhh... I see so that's why people are selling beyond expectations... I only see El-Photons and Im-photons for sale. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif; Mainly for the forcer weapons and ranged weapons... Ack.. sneaky bad economy...

Pob
Jan 3, 2007, 05:10 AM
It's called "supply and demand". People are too lazy to look for them, but they all want nice ice weapons or armour....

BTW, last week they were selling for around 7000, then the price dropped to about 3000.

Thrash777
Jan 3, 2007, 08:03 AM
This is PC right? Cos I sell Ray-photons for 60 meseta...
If it's 360, you know where to come!

Nayte
Jan 3, 2007, 08:25 AM
So they guy was a "noob" who didnt know how to synth but is able to use a double saber? ok...

Miriya
Jan 3, 2007, 08:36 AM
maybe the OP ment twin saber? I've noticed alot of people mixing the 2 up.

"I want a double saber!" "Double saber or twin saber?" "huh?" "Twin saber is 2 seperate sabers, 1 in each hand. Double saber is a single weapon, 2 sabers linked end to end with a blade at the outside ends" "oh... ummm... twin saber plz http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif"

Schubalts
Jan 3, 2007, 04:31 PM
Eh, if you're on PC/PS2, I put all of my photons up for 100 meseta each, except regular photons, those are 50.

Arislan
Jan 3, 2007, 04:56 PM
Thanks Schubalts, I think I bought you out of Kerseline and Photons last night. Hoping my Double Saber comes out ok. ^_^