PDA

View Full Version : Quests needed to get to Soul of a Blacksmith?

Al-Rappy
Nov 27, 2002, 07:34 AM
Which quests do I need to complete to get to Soul of a Blacksmith?

DirewolfX
Nov 27, 2002, 12:04 PM
I'm working on figuring that out myself now. So far I've done Lost Bride and Secret Delivery with no luck. Now I'm on Letter to Lionel... I'll let you know how that one goes.

Miu
Nov 27, 2002, 12:23 PM
I did all the quests on Normal. I think Soul of a Blacksmith was actually mixed in the the Mines missions, because I remember thinking it was weird to go back to the Caves for it... I didn't know what I was doing when I did the mission so I just took the first mineral I got, but if you're playing on Ultimate Mode you can get some rares by going through the whole area to find the last mineral. I'm still level 43 so that's not going to happen for a while for me...

Al-Rappy
Nov 27, 2002, 12:32 PM
Ya... I'm trying to get the Technical Crozier. I have a hard time in the mines on Ultimate (i'm lv 89) so I hope I don't have to do to many mine quests.

Muku6
Nov 27, 2002, 06:03 PM
It was pretty much mixed in. I just kept doing quests to level and it came up, but yea I believe it popped up during the Mines quests... because it was odd you had to go through Caves. Anyways, it was oddly placed quest... hopefully the weapons get better on harder levels.

TeamPhalanx
Nov 27, 2002, 06:32 PM
It becomes unlocked once you unlock "waterfall tears."

FinalMasterM
Nov 27, 2002, 08:46 PM
Complete all quest up to "The Grave's Bulter" and "Letter to Lienol" and after both "Waterfall Tears" and "Soul of a Blacksmith" will open... Completing "Secret Delivery" will open "Doc's Secret Plan"

DirewolfX
Nov 27, 2002, 09:07 PM
So that means you have to finish Addicting Food? =/

*sigh* I was hoping I could finish that one and Fake in Yellow close to the end... I guess I'll just have to go beat Vol Opt and then finish off all of the quests.