PDA

View Full Version : I S-ranked De-ragan 5 times and I still don't have a nano bl

ShinMaruku
Jan 3, 2007, 03:23 PM
I raped the dragon 5 times and Nariko can't go meow yet.. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShinMaruku on 2007-01-03 12:24 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShinMaruku on 2007-01-03 12:25 ]</font>

etlitch
Jan 3, 2007, 03:25 PM
Hi, makeover shop.

AxelgearVII
Jan 3, 2007, 03:34 PM
If your Beast is over level 20, then yeah. You get your tattoo from Lumilass on the 3rd floor of the Guardian Colony for 10k meseta.

ShinMaruku
Jan 3, 2007, 03:55 PM
Thanks. I just used it on them big things because they were acting big and bad. Thus she bitch slapped them. XD
So nice and blue...
My partners are murderers though......

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShinMaruku on 2007-01-03 12:56 ]</font>

-Shimarisu-
Jan 3, 2007, 10:57 PM
Where do u get tactoo?

Proff
Jan 6, 2007, 12:17 AM
Same place you bought your gamezzzzz.

OdinTyler
Jan 6, 2007, 03:23 PM
Go to the makeover shop at Lv20 & you can choose 1 of the 4 badges there. The 5th one is default (none). I recommend blue (1st one) but try em all out. As for making it through missions & not blasting, sometimes, just stand there & take the hits. Youll get it. Get a recovery extra slot item so youll regen HP while taking enough hits to nano. Good luck!

AlieNxxxxxxxx
Jan 6, 2007, 04:27 PM
Why would you get the defense one first? The only good Beast Nanoblast is the Red (Power) one... All of the other ones are useless... Invincibility, yea you are invincible but hey you do shit dammage+-. Defense, you take dammage and you do shit dammage--. The other white one just sucks, no one uses it and if they do then they are retarted.
And then finally the Power one, you don't take a crapload of dammage and you do a crapload of dammage++.

VanHalen
Jan 6, 2007, 05:52 PM
On 2007-01-06 13:27, AlieNxxxxxxxx wrote:
Why would you get the defense one first? The only good Beast Nanoblast is the Red (Power) one... All of the other ones are useless... Invincibility, yea you are invincible but hey you do shit dammage+-. Defense, you take dammage and you do shit dammage--. The other white one just sucks, no one uses it and if they do then they are retarted.
And then finally the Power one, you don't take a crapload of dammage and you do a crapload of dammage++.

not true every beast i seen with the red nanoblast took a crapload of damage before giving a crapload of damage. then most had to sit and wait for the transformation to end cause you cant heal yourself in that form. so i guess that one is a pretty bad nanoblast too.

ljkkjlcm9
Jan 6, 2007, 07:20 PM
If you're smart, power nano is fine, if you move and avoid getting hit and deal massive damage, or have a force that knows to watch your health. Otherwise, most people say take Zeel, because as a Beast you have low ATA and you'll never miss in this form, and rarely get hit.

THE JACKEL

ShinMaruku
Jan 6, 2007, 08:02 PM
I have a power beast mainly because them huge monsters get love taps that make them fly.
I was low on hp once but I leveled up so they got kicked again. I must say Nariko prances too much now... XD