PDA

View Full Version : GC-Quest: Downloading Quests.....?

Zeikier
Jan 3, 2007, 07:37 PM
I was wondering: The part of Offline Quests at the Hunter's Guild has that section that says "Download Quest." How do you download quests....for that matter, does that mean downloading a quest that's Online-exclusive, and is it possible to do it on PSO Plus?

Splash
Jan 3, 2007, 08:34 PM
Online only. The only downloadable quest was Central Dome Fire Swirl and that is provided with the Plus version.

But essentially, when you download quests, you download it onto your memory card which can be played offline once downloaded.

Zeikier
Jan 3, 2007, 11:59 PM
Really? Drat....it would've been nice to be able to play Quests like Towards the Future Offline....Fire Swirl is the last choice on my list...

DoubleJG
Jan 4, 2007, 03:23 AM
Many people are hoping that Sega will allow their quests to be downloaded during the final month of online play this March, but chances are that will not happen. Yet...

Nidramag
Jan 4, 2007, 11:04 PM
i seriously hope sega makes it all downloadable...
if not when I get online it's time to stock up on gallon's evolving items and barriers.
it sucks that only CDFS id currently downloadable

trypticon
Jan 5, 2007, 12:59 PM
Central Dome Fire Swirl isn't downloadable on the GC, it was one of the extra quests packed in offline with PSO+. GC has no downloadable quests for episodes 1 and 2 from the ST servers. Central Dome Fire Swirl was a downloadable quest on the Xbox version of PSO ep 1 and 2.

otana_uk
Jan 5, 2007, 10:08 PM
I don't think they will be made avaliable to download in the free month - as the main reason you can't already is due to a programming bug i believe.