PDA

View Full Version : Nanoresin offline?

Divanti
Jan 4, 2007, 02:51 PM
Does anybody know where to find Nanoresin offline? I had wanted to synth some dark armor before going off to the Hive in Chapter 12, since I really didn't feel like earning the money to buy any S rank armor. Long story short I got impatient and never found any, and so finished the game with just plain old A rank armor with no element. Problem is, it's still driving me crazy about where to find Nanoresin...

Oniix
Jan 4, 2007, 11:11 PM
Try the free missions on Parum,i think i found some there

Silvamord-Whitetail
Jan 5, 2007, 01:11 AM
i actually got a resin IN chapter 12 itself. go figure.

Alisha
Jan 5, 2007, 03:06 AM
ive only ever found resin in the hive and maybee in absolute zero. it makes trying to craft an armor offline a major pain.

Jarek
Jan 5, 2007, 08:06 AM
On 2007-01-05 00:06, Alisha wrote:
ive only ever found resin in the hive...

Second'd. That was the only place I ever saw it drop.

Blue-Hawk
Jan 5, 2007, 11:20 AM
On 2007-01-04 20:11, Oniix wrote:
Try the free missions on Parum,i think i found some there

You must be thinking of nanoCARBON'S.

Oniix
Jan 5, 2007, 12:17 PM
Yeah you're probably right.

Divanti
Jan 5, 2007, 03:12 PM
On 2007-01-05 00:06, Alisha wrote:
ive only ever found resin in the hive and maybee in absolute zero. it makes trying to craft an armor offline a major pain.

Well I guess it's a good thing that I quit trying to bother with it and went ahead and finished the game. I'd probably still be looking for that stuff. I gave up looking for the 3 Kubara Woods needed for the Svaltus Sword. I ended up settling for the Hanzo, which turned out all right with 60% light on it...

vashspecter
Jan 17, 2007, 11:48 AM
well its a rare peice of well wood.... im looking for it and the only mission you can get it from is on chapter. 6 beat the frist trial under 17 mins and all the opponents. but thats only 1 piece.... i think it could be found were mot wood can be found and try smashing trees and stuff.

OdinTyler
Jan 17, 2007, 11:53 AM
Its not as rare as Kubara Wood. NOTHING is rarer than that offline! TRUST ME! As far as nanoresin, Ive only found it in The Hive. Generally it drops off those lil guys. Whats their name? Any enemy can drop it tho & Ive generally found that when I tend to melee more, the item tends to drop easier. Its not 100% proof as Ive gotten rarely by straight gunning. Still, the Hive's the place to go for it. Get at least 3 Nanoresins & a Rabol Hard board & you can make some real decent armor. Also, dont give up til you get at least 40% on whatever element you want. I sure didnt. Im still collecting more resins to make various element armors. Dark, ice, & fire should be your preferences in that order...especially dark. Its saved me from instant death on more than 1 occasion.

vashspecter
Jan 17, 2007, 11:57 AM
thats the only place i've found it to. and he's right kubara wood is the rare's in the offline mode but some items can be rarer. but wheres the circuts items you need for some weapons. i know its from the robot bugs but where to find them idk....

Divanti
Jan 18, 2007, 04:47 AM
On 2007-01-17 08:57, vashspecter wrote:
thats the only place i've found it to. and he's right kubara wood is the rare's in the offline mode but some items can be rarer. but wheres the circuts items you need for some weapons. i know its from the robot bugs but where to find them idk....

I think you can pick up some on the Cargo Train Rescue mission.

OdinTyler
Jan 18, 2007, 12:07 PM
Nope. Not there. Ive done that mission often & nothing. Believe me, its ONLY in Parum relics. Id like to strangle the person who decided drop rates. You can call KW a 7 star item all you want. Its at least a 10 as far as Im concerned. Actually no, Ive found some 10s with np. Its a 15 or a 20! LOL