PDA

View Full Version : PSU Item database Question

SnowfoxZero
Jan 4, 2007, 03:14 PM
Does this database have every PSU rare item listed, or are there some yet to be discovered? When trying to get my Crea Doubles I came up with another 10 star weapon, I cant remember the name to save my life, but I don't think its listed. So my question is, does this include every rare, and is it possible one version may have more items currently than another? I would check and build an item list with digits, but unfortunately I've been banned from Xbox Live.

etlitch
Jan 4, 2007, 03:17 PM
Items are still to be discovered. That's why there's a "submit your findings" link.

Dhylec
Jan 4, 2007, 03:45 PM
The game is still new on our side of the pond. Many items are not released yet. As they become available, the item DB gets updated, by members or the staff.

There are other sources like the JP side & the Bible, but that's a different story. ;]

Ryna
Jan 4, 2007, 03:52 PM
At the moment, there are about 1400+ items in the database. I estimate there are 100 to 200 more to add. We've been holding off on adding some of the online-only high-rarity items until we can gather more information. Here is the entry for the Crea Doubles:

http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/1/1084/crea_doubles/

SnowfoxZero
Jan 4, 2007, 04:26 PM
On 2007-01-04 12:52, Ryna wrote:
At the moment, there are about 1400+ items in the database. I estimate there are 100 to 200 more to add. We've been holding off on adding some of the online-only high-rarity items until we can gather more information. Here is the entry for the Crea Doubles:

http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/1/1084/crea_doubles/

Yeah, its an awesome weapon, I got to screw around with one for about 10 minutes. Not sure if it was attacking in the correct sequence though.

Vuman
Jan 13, 2007, 02:37 AM
What about if I want to add additional pictures to existing entries like pictures of Room Tickets?

SabZero
Jan 13, 2007, 06:19 AM
Vuman: just submit with links, no need to fill out everything (just the name)...