PDA

View Full Version : Anybody tried to gain the extra clasess in Extra Mode?

ShinMaruku
Jan 4, 2007, 04:40 PM
I'd laugh if it's there when it's basically that since you are like Ethan's Ordlandu status.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShinMaruku on 2007-01-04 13:42 ]</font>

OdinTyler
Jan 6, 2007, 03:28 PM
Im trying but there arent expert classes offline, I believe. 2 of my chars are Lv10 Hunters & working on their 2nd classes (Force & Hunter, respectively). My other char is getting close to Lv10 Ranger & thus will be hitting Hunter next. I think its only online you can do that. I still dont know much about Expert Classes, but, Id like to learn one day.

ShinMaruku
Jan 6, 2007, 08:06 PM
I found that out as I leveled like crazy and nothing poppud up but then again the classes are kinda that anyway.

Kent
Jan 7, 2007, 02:31 AM
Nothing 'pops up' online, either. They're just there, when the server enables them.

It'd be really redundant to have the Expert Types available offline, anyway.

Umberger
Jan 7, 2007, 02:47 AM
There'd be no point in Expert Types. There's no Axes, Cards, Grenade Launchers, and all S-Ranks are accessible through the basic types. I don't think they have any plans of updating offline mode any time soon, but I'm sure you could use some sort of trainer or data/profile edit to get an Axe or something.

ShinMaruku
Jan 7, 2007, 04:36 AM
I'm not even going to bother with Data editing by lookin up them charts.. Maybe I will http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Time will tell but regardless I'll be online by next month anyway. (PS3 wireless rocks my world)

Alisha
Jan 7, 2007, 06:51 AM
i have a female of each race with level 10 on each class type so no they arent there lol. newman hunter is gimp as fuck offline lol.

etlitch
Jan 7, 2007, 07:42 AM
There are none.

ShinMaruku
Jan 7, 2007, 12:20 PM
Yup There ain't none as I have my classes at level 10. Boy them Dragons are fun. De Rangus got raped