PDA

View Full Version : sparktenks trading DUPED PHOTON SPHERE - DO NOT TRADE!

chiyosuke
Nov 27, 2002, 10:54 AM
There's a guy named sparktenks trading a photon sphere for God/mind and other rare items.

DO NOT TRADE WITH THIS GUY!

This photon sphere is a duped item. He's been posting all over PSO boards trying to trade photon sphere for God/mind and other rares. There's no possible way he could have that many photon spheres since he already traded a few.

Check following links.

http://boards.ign.com/message.asp?topic=30789212&replies=75

http://boards.ign.com/message.asp?topic=30774078&page=1

The_Rookie
Nov 27, 2002, 11:21 AM
How does multiple threads in miltiple message boards = more then one photon sphere?

Maybe he's trying to trade the ONE photon sphere and he's using multiple message boards to try and trade it.

I've seen multiple trade lists on multiple message boards, does that mean that the guy with the yomato, g ssasiss sabers and db swords for trade has 1 for EACH message board?

god this whole cheating paranoia has turned people into morons.

chiyosuke
Nov 27, 2002, 11:32 AM
Hey, moron! If you read the links and my post throughly, then you would have realized that the guy has already traded several of photon spheres online.

So read before you post, MORON!

Davion
Nov 27, 2002, 12:32 PM
On 2002-11-27 08:32, chiyosuke wrote:
Hey, moron! If you read the links and my post throughly, then you would have realized that the guy has already traded several of photon spheres online.

So read before you post, MORON!

And think before you flame, chiyosuke. You're new here, so let me tell you something. Flaming can get you banned. Meaning you aren't allowed to post here. I'll leave it to you to act accordingly.

DarKnightCecil
Nov 27, 2002, 05:04 PM
On 2002-11-27 07:54, chiyosuke wrote:
There's a guy named sparktenks trading a photon sphere for God/mind and other rare items.

DO NOT TRADE WITH THIS GUY!

This photon sphere is a duped item. He's been posting all over PSO boards trying to trade photon sphere for God/mind and other rares. There's no possible way he could have that many photon spheres since he already traded a few.

Check following links.

http://boards.ign.com/message.asp?topic=30789212&replies=75

http://boards.ign.com/message.asp?topic=30774078&page=1

Unless you have proof of him duping then all you have right now is speculations. And flaming isnt going to help your case at all. Just chill out and bring us some evidence.

Untill then leave the poor man alone you're ruining his trades.

Kupi
Nov 27, 2002, 05:31 PM
Don't forget the trade -> trade -> trade idea. Maybe he's trading the rares he has for Photon Spheres (which don't sound like an item many people have, therefore making them a hot commodity), which he in turn trades for the rares he wants. It's a roundebout way to get to the goal, but that's a possibility. Besides, doesn't the only common duping method require risking data corruption? That'd be deterrent enough for me. (._.)

sparktenks
Nov 30, 2002, 02:17 AM
Hello everyone. I've already explained to the person that I have not duped the Photon sphere. I trade a god/body for it. Person who had wanted to get rid of since it at this time is useles. As it was for me. The person assumed i duped the item because I trade it for a guard wave. My original intentions were to get a god/battle but i didn't see that happening. But i was lucky enough to trade it to a friend for 2 god/minds and then trade the god minds for a god/battle. I'm not going to argue the fact if i dupe or not, All I can say is I don't. I trade and even though it gets annoying at times. I don't dupe.

chiyosuke
Nov 30, 2002, 02:26 AM

I did not start any flames, he called me a moron first. I only responded in kind. If I get banned for responding in kind, then I have no problem not using this board.

I guess I could be naive and believe that I would trade a photon sphere that's worth 99 photon drops for a god/battle. Best deal I could get for my Yamato +60 was 5 photon drops. Hmmm, it makes perfect logic to me that someone would trade a photon sphere for a god/battle.

And by reading the post that I have already linked, it is obvious this guy has already traded a photon sphere for a rare before. Okay, I can see a person having one photon sphere. But two photon spheres? Give me a break. I grant that this is all circumstantial evidence but unless I can take a picture of the person actually duping, this is the best evidence we are gonna get.

Come on, people, think for a minute. 99 photon drops for a God/mind? Having 2 photon sphere for a trade? Logic suggests that this is a duped item.

sparktenks
Nov 30, 2002, 02:48 AM
I never had two photonm spheres. I posted the photon sphere on multipule boards. To get a better response for trade. And even if I had 2 spheres(which would have been stupid since a photon booster is worth more)Doesn't mean I duped. I've gotten 7 p drops for just a dragons slayer. Being skyly I find those alot which helps me get alot of drops. But in this case I didn't trade in drops for the sphere I trade to get the sphere.

DarKnightCecil
Nov 30, 2002, 02:51 AM
On 2002-11-29 23:26, chiyosuke wrote:

I did not start any flames, he called me a moron first. I only responded in kind. If I get banned for responding in kind, then I have no problem not using this board.

I guess I could be naive and believe that I would trade a photon sphere that's worth 99 photon drops for a god/battle. Best deal I could get for my Yamato +60 was 5 photon drops. Hmmm, it makes perfect logic to me that someone would trade a photon sphere for a god/battle.

And by reading the post that I have already linked, it is obvious this guy has already traded a photon sphere for a rare before. Okay, I can see a person having one photon sphere. But two photon spheres? Give me a break. I grant that this is all circumstantial evidence but unless I can take a picture of the person actually duping, this is the best evidence we are gonna get.

Come on, people, think for a minute. 99 photon drops for a God/mind? Having 2 photon sphere for a trade? Logic suggests that this is a duped item.

Leave him alone man. Many people post the same trade in other boards to get better responces. Let it rest and go play some pso for dark falz sake -_-;;

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarKnightCecil on 2002-11-29 23:52 ]</font>