PDA

View Full Version : Imperial Pick: Where do I find it and with what SecID?

Wang_Tang
Nov 27, 2002, 11:04 AM
I'm lvl 133 and I'm using a Gae Bolg still, so obviously I need a new weapon O_o (well... i WANT a new wep...), and I really like the Imperial Pick. I was wondering where to find it now and with what secID. I named my character Farylla GCN for the sole fact that Bluefull found partisan types in Ver 1 and 2, so I assumed that it would do the same in Ep I&II, but I think i heard that Pinkal is the new partisan ID, which is what Farylla is minus the "GCN" that I added on. If this is true I'm gonna be super pissed.
But yeah, I was wondering if I'd be able to find the Pick offline with my Bluefull ID (I'm stuck offline BTW).

Al-Rappy
Nov 27, 2002, 11:42 AM
I'm not sure where exactly to find it but your ID should be fine. My best guess is that it's probably found in Episode 2.

DirewolfX
Nov 27, 2002, 01:13 PM
I don't know about Imperial Pick, but if you're looking for a new Partisan weapon, Pal Rappies drop Red Partisan for Whitill IDs... maybe they do the same for Bluefull?

TeamPhalanx
Nov 27, 2002, 06:35 PM
Far as I know, only WHITILL get RED PARTISAN from Pal Rappy. BLUEFULL's primary find is still partisans, while PINKAL's secondary find has been changed to partisans.

As for the Pick... I've never ever seen one in GC PSO.

Wang_Tang
Nov 28, 2002, 12:48 PM
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh... okay cool thanks everyone! Pal Rappies haven't dropped any weapons for me yet, but one dropped an HP/Revival... and El Rappies drop Angry Fists when they do drop weapons.

I haven't really played much in ult Ep II because I level up quicker in Episode I. I did, however, find a Fatsia and a Supressed Gun (which hunters can now use) in the vhard Seabed last night.

LollipopLolita
Nov 28, 2002, 04:32 PM
imperial pick:
bluefull, ult forest, tollaw

Wang_Tang
Nov 29, 2002, 11:39 PM
kick ass dude!! I was always wondering what tollaw dropped! however, out of the like, millions of forest runs ive done in ult, a tollaw has yet to drop any kind of rare item at all >.<