PDA

View Full Version : They should add a trade feature....

Rashiid
Jan 5, 2007, 02:58 PM
like, if 1 person is confirmed, and the other person takes something out of they trade, it should announce on the other persons screen "item shift, please re-confirm"

these scammers gotta go NOW

AlieNxxxxxxxx
Jan 5, 2007, 03:01 PM
Or people can just not be stupid and look at the other persons shit before they comfirm

Hildigam
Jan 5, 2007, 06:12 PM
... you have to finalize after you confirm...

Nuclearranger
Jan 5, 2007, 06:16 PM
On 2007-01-05 15:12, Hildigam wrote:
... you have to finalize after you confirm...

Quoted for truth

Rashiid
Jan 5, 2007, 11:51 PM
yeah, but hey nothing we can do about the stupid....

Ffuzzy-Logik
Jan 6, 2007, 12:10 AM
lol, if you're stupid enough to get ripped off that way, then you deserve it.

MayLee
Jan 6, 2007, 12:13 AM
If you don't trust the person, look at all his things..or simply close trade.

ljkkjlcm9
Jan 6, 2007, 12:13 AM
it's hilarious. I was giving away B+1 grinders for free, and some guy was like, nothing is free. You put nothing in the trade window, I put a bunch of grinders. There is no hidden catch there... lol some people

THE JACKEL

Sinue_v2
Jan 6, 2007, 03:05 AM
yeah, but hey nothing we can do about the stupid....

We could shoot them.

Dj_SkyEpic
Jan 6, 2007, 03:25 AM
a feature that I'm interested in...

You know when you open a pallette for your consumable things like mates? It would have been great if they added a 3rd row mainly for Quick-linking PA. Lets say you have alot of Bullet PAs and you want to switch quickly to a different element. Just Hold the 3rd pallette row out and quick-link a PA. simply with no hassle of going into the menus or switching to a different gun.~

petruseden
Jan 6, 2007, 10:10 AM
! was offered a trade of a certain ammount of cash for Ray Photons. After the agreed upon price the guy tries to get away with cuttink me out of the full price, trying to sneak a lesser one by me. I clicked cancel and he was like "WTF" ... i told him if he wasnt going to follow the trade agreement then there was no deal. We tried again, he gave me the proper ammount after trying to say it was a "joke" ... Its simple people .. pay attention to what you are doing and you wont get scammed.

Rashiid
Jan 6, 2007, 10:25 AM
On 2007-01-06 07:10, petruseden wrote:
! was offered a trade of a certain ammount of cash for Ray Photons. After the agreed upon price the guy tries to get away with cuttink me out of the full price, trying to sneak a lesser one by me. I clicked cancel and he was like "WTF" ... i told him if he wasnt going to follow the trade agreement then there was no deal. We tried again, he gave me the proper ammount after trying to say it was a "joke" ... Its simple people .. pay attention to what you are doing and you wont get scammed.

yeah, i try tellin ppl that, but they wont listen

i have major trust issues anyway, so NEVER trade unless im really really kool with them, and usually its just giving them sumthin, not trading

Wheatpenny
Jan 6, 2007, 11:04 AM
Just pay atention...all there is to it.