PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: "The sever has issued an interrupt request…"

ZEO_X
Jan 5, 2007, 04:35 PM
PRESS START BUTTON

XBOX LIVE

The sever has issued an interrupt request…

Disconnect.

Presented by Sega!

Dolby Digital DD

PRESS START BUTTON

XBOX LIVE

The sever has issued an interrupt request…

Disconnect.

Presented by Sega!

Dolby Digital DD

Repeat about 20 more times.

Just a little annoying don’t you think? I don’t even want to switch to my alt char anymore because I don’t want to waste 20mins trying to get back on the server.

GoggleHead
Jan 5, 2007, 04:41 PM
It's not everyone, at most I get maybe one disconnect the first time so I quit out, click the Live option again and it always works the second time. If you were in the beta and you used the (IP I think it was?) alternate option to connect, did you change your connection settings back afterwards? That was my problem, I forgot about it.

PlayNSkillz
Jan 5, 2007, 04:45 PM
I really wished that they would fix that 'cause its so freakin' annoying. Sometimes it only takes me two tries. Other times....just like your post. I mean really, the least they could do is not make you go through the whole "Presented by Sega" and "Dolby" thing.

It's especially a pain when you're making characters to store their stuff in the common box to give to your PM. What should only take about half an hour takes double that time.

JC10001
Jan 5, 2007, 05:03 PM
On 2007-01-05 13:45, PlayNSkillz wrote:
I really wished that they would fix that 'cause its so freakin' annoying. Sometimes it only takes me two tries. Other times....just like your post. I mean really, the least they could do is not make you go through the whole "Presented by Sega" and "Dolby" thing.

It's especially a pain when you're making characters to store their stuff in the common box to give to your PM. What should only take about half an hour takes double that time.

Agreed. It is very annoying waiting through those screens. They need to increase the capacity of the sever that handles logins or something so that the error doesn't happen. Either that or make it so the retry feature actually works.