PDA

View Full Version : Incorrect item stats

GandorDurin
Nov 27, 2002, 01:16 PM
I recently got myself a Red Partisan because I really wanted one once I saw how powerful it supposedly was. It does not add 202 ATA, it adds 43, I believe. And it's ATP is much lower than a Yamato's. Basically, it sucks. (For me, anyway)
I also noticed that all those S-rank weapons have very similar ATP and ATA bonuses to the red partisan. Whoever gave you those screenshots must have had hacked items. I suggest you look into other items as well submitted by that person.

Another thought might be that perhaps the weapon stats were changed for the Gamecube version? If so then I apologize, but I do know that you should either make a separate Gamecube section for every weapon or at least the Red weapons.

Anyway I might as well ask...Any idea if there's a better weapon I can get offline one-player for my Whitill Hunter? He's level 105 and has a Yamato +60 and everything I find seems to be junk.

Thanks!

LollipopLolita
Nov 27, 2002, 01:18 PM
the gc stats were changed, so we're trying to update everything in the database to reflect the change, but since there are hundred of entries it takes time and verification ^_^

GandorDurin
Nov 27, 2002, 01:24 PM
Alright, thanks for the update.

The quest to find a better weapon continues...

DirewolfX
Nov 27, 2002, 01:50 PM
Hmm... Are you on Ultimate yet? Because the Red Partisan is far more effective against hordes of Bartles or Vulmers... even with the lower GC stats.

Elusive_Llama
Nov 27, 2002, 03:33 PM
BTW, what are the stats on that Red Partisan? I'm interested in getting one...but if it isn't all that better than a Vjaya...

Thanks in advance.