PDA

View Full Version : Need Honest Feedback on Weapon Pricing

Meep
Jan 6, 2007, 01:30 AM
Hoping mostly for answers from 360 players, since dupe meseta isn't an issue, but any honest answer will matter.

I crafted a 44% ice Nokoku-Zashi (8 star twin daggers) the other day... someone eventually ID'd me and offered to buy them for 25 mil meseta...

I've been really busy lately with work/RL (only played 4 hours in the past 2 weeks) and very broke, I lept at it...

After some thought it really bothered me, knowing it could not have been legit meseta. I tried checking shops... but ps2/pc shops are terribly corrupt already. Seen shops selling 0% 8 star things for 2+ million... even seen items at 60 million... So I'm asking what a real fair price for such a weapon whould be... Gunna throw out the rest.

Only a melee weapon crafter/user would know the pain though... unlike forces and rangers who just have to succeed to have a finished weapon (grinds aside)... crafting over and over for a decent % is really near endless...

Any feed back is appreciated, thanks in advance =)

(P.S. Obviously it had 0 grinds, A rank, but thought I'd pre-emptively shoot down any chance at that question popping up)

Nani-chan
Jan 6, 2007, 01:52 AM
I bet it was a hacker or at least a item trade exploiter. Maybe I'm just pessimistic or whiner but someone who offers a opening bid like that (Was someone who has way to much meseta and threw a amount that he knew wouldn't be refused)... It takes me a long time to make even 100k. Think 600k is the most I've ever had.

0% 8* should be 250k (that's 250 thousand) at most, it will be 165k when it sells at npc.

Those are really really nice though.. I don't know a legit price.. I'd think closer to 5 mil defiantly. (Who am I to suggest a fair price?)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nani-chan on 2007-01-05 22:53 ]</font>

Eliash
Jan 6, 2007, 01:57 AM
I started to make those weapons and I've seen them selling for about 110k or so for 10-16% elemental. I would guess that the legit price would be roughly 400-450k or so, although I've seen people selling 20% elemental for 250k although I consider that overpriced.

IMO Somewhere around 450k would probably be the price considering that it is kinda rare and expensive. Then again I am horrible at estimating, so you probably should get a 2nd opinion.

Yes, I'm on the 360, and these are pretty much the current prices IIRC

EDIT: If you want I'll check and post the actual % available and price range from the Xbox here if you want to wait that long that is.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eliash on 2007-01-05 22:58 ]</font>