PDA

View Full Version : Die Server interrupt requests, die.

Esufer
Jan 6, 2007, 09:43 AM
Right. So I'm playing on 360. I only ever have this problem on a saturday daytime. (UK time.)

Eveytime I do anything, I just get a server interrupt request. And I mean anything. Try to start a mission? I can play for a while, before I get a Server interrupt. Sit down in a lobby? Server interrupt. Invite to join party? Server interrupt. Type a message? Server interrupt.

this NEVER happens any other day, even when unis 1, 2 and 3 are full. Today universe 1 isn't even full, and it's doing this.

What's the cause of this. anyone got any ideas?

It's fine every other day.

Time to play GoW for a bit if I can't fix this.

Sucks that it happens on a day where I have 3 luck as well >_>!!!

Thrash777
Jan 6, 2007, 09:45 AM
Put your DNS servers to 4.2.2.1 and 4.2.2.2 to minimize interupt requests. You do this from the dashboard in network settings.

I have began to get an interupt request whenever I start talking/listening to people... but when I log in a few times over, it fixes itself... It's just a matter of try and try again I'm afraid...

Esufer
Jan 6, 2007, 09:48 AM
It's 14:47 at the moment.

I started "playing" at 11 am. Gahhh.

I'll try that DNS thing, and if it works, I shall proceed to hump your leg.

Sychosis
Jan 6, 2007, 09:49 AM
You only disconnect with PSU? When ever I get one of those it is due to heavy lag caused by something I did http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Esufer
Jan 6, 2007, 09:50 AM
Yeah, I only ever disconnect with PSU. I can play stuff like Halo 2 and GoW with no lag ever.

AND HUZZAH IT WERKZ.

Thank you Thrash =D

Thrash777
Jan 6, 2007, 09:53 AM
No prob. ^_-

Esufer
Jan 6, 2007, 09:54 AM
I have a full 40 minutes to make as much money as possible before I go to work now. =/

Then two hours when I get back. This could be a challenge o_o

Sychosis
Jan 6, 2007, 09:58 AM
Heh, I had to change my DNS setting when it kept telling me the server was under maintenance :/

Esufer
Jan 6, 2007, 11:36 AM
11k in that little messaround. not too bad =]

Sekani
Jan 6, 2007, 11:44 AM
I tried the DNS thing once. Never worked for too long, and it has this tendency to screw up all my other games. It's really bad advice IMO.

But if you're desperate....

Thrash777
Jan 6, 2007, 11:48 AM
I've never had a problem with the DNS's, nor has my brother, or his friend, or the other people I've told... it might just be your ISP's connection...

I find it works with every other online game I play too...

Sekani
Jan 6, 2007, 11:53 AM
Unless you want to play on games your friends are hosting. Trust me, you'll get screwed.

Esufer
Jan 6, 2007, 09:00 PM
Yeah, it's fixed my GoW connection as well =D