PDA

View Full Version : General Player Shop Prices Guide?

PJ
Jan 6, 2007, 12:40 PM
The next time I make 12k, I think I'd like to invest in a player shop. But I dunno how to price my items, not only so that they're fair, but so that I'd still be making a profit.

Although, I was worried before about the duped meseta, I guess if I sell my stuff for a fair price, how will I be able to tell the difference where the money came from?

So, I'd like to see a list if possible, for prices and such. Hopefully with a good profit, I can make a pure tech PM.

SabZero
Jan 6, 2007, 01:00 PM
First of all, opening a shop costs 15k.

To make aprofit, use the following "formula": cost of all items used in making the product + profit margin = price.

If all the items used were free and the product is available in NPC stores, I reckon 50-75% of NPC price (that's 50-25% off) is considered fair (albeit, low star weapons need a bigger discount (75% off), since many ppl want those for PM food).

If item is not availbable in NPC stores, use your common sense (i.e. check what an equivalent item with same star rating might cost).

EDIT: there is really no justification to price a wepon over NPC just because it has an element. Plain Photon is not that common either (though available in NPC shops).

Weapons with grind can be prices a bit higher than the ungrinded ones, but I wouldn't go over NPC price with the first 2.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SabZero on 2007-01-06 10:02 ]</font>

Armok
Jan 6, 2007, 01:23 PM
Sell Ray Photons at 15,000+ mest and watch the monet pore in, Nuff said

Arislan
Jan 6, 2007, 02:41 PM
there is really no justification to price a wepon over NPC just because it has an element.
Weapons with elements go for over NPC prices for two reasons:
1 - They are not available in NPC shops. Examples are 8+ star weapons.
2 - High element. A 50% elemental weapon will easily go for 2-3x NPC price, and are worth it at that price, given the huge increase in damage that it will put out compared to a green weapon.

Pe-es-oh
Jan 6, 2007, 03:08 PM
just stick to these and check out other playershops, i think that's best.
http://www.max-evolution.com/PSUStorePrices.htm