PDA

View Full Version : Force, Ranger, and Hunter only armors (6*)

SolomonGrundy
Jan 6, 2007, 09:35 PM
What do the DO? Do they have some bonus when used with thier class?

Otherwise Midiline is inferior slightly to Terroline

Likewise for Rabol Danga (the hunter armor), and Neu Senba (the force armor)

imfanboy
Jan 6, 2007, 10:16 PM
Midiline supposedly gives +15 ATA, and can be ANY element (not just fire). Fire can be bad, particularly if Neudaiz keeps raising in popularity. I know I'm damned tired of fools who don't realize they're taking 24% more damage just by wearing their Teroline.

For synthers, this is invaluable - I have a 24% dark one that will be helpful (if not perfect) when HIVE comes out, and helps me laugh at most megid for a while yet.

Plus, it has a good slot selection - body for /rainbow, arm for ATA units, and extra for an SUV.

Can't speak for the other armors, but I'd guess something similar.

Gen2000
Jan 7, 2007, 01:00 AM
Midiline (RA, all slots but Head) = +15 ATA
Rabol Danga (HU, all slots but Extra) = +15 ATP, +4 ATA
Hoza-senba (FO, all slots but Arm) = +12 TP

- psupedia.org's Armor section

SolomonGrundy
Jan 7, 2007, 01:41 AM
On 2007-01-06 22:00, Gen2000 wrote:
Midiline (RA, all slots but Head) = +15 ATA
Rabol Danga (HU, all slots but Extra) = +15 ATP, +4 ATA
Hoza-senba (FO, all slots but Arm) = +12 TP

- psupedia.org's Armor section

thank you sir! you do not see the stat bonuses though, is that correct? you have to equip the armor, then you compare your stats to what they used to be?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SolomonGrundy on 2007-01-07 00:57 ]</font>

Gen2000
Jan 7, 2007, 12:34 PM
Nah it doesn't show you the stat bonus increase when equipping/unequipping you have to compare for yourself.

Rizen
Jan 8, 2007, 12:05 PM
I would like to add the hybrid classes that can equip the armors:

Figunners can equip Midiline and Rabol Danga.
Guntechers can equip Hoza-senba and Midiline.
Wartecher can equip Rabol Danga and Hoza-senba.

Edit: Corrected do to some research. Sorry for the confusion http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rizen on 2007-01-08 16:38 ]</font>

fireant
Jan 8, 2007, 01:33 PM
I checked the shops as a Guntecker I can use both the midline and the hoza-senba.

zanotam
Jan 8, 2007, 01:38 PM
so wartecher gets teh hunter oen and takes 5 force? yet again proof the wartecher should take 3 force and 5 hunter not the other way around http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Gen2000
Jan 8, 2007, 01:53 PM
Well it does sort of make sense, a HU/RA hybrid should be able to use both the HU or RA armors since they have qualities of both, same with a RA/FO or HU/FO hybrid of their respective armors. That's how I see.

Carbinne
Jan 8, 2007, 02:22 PM
I have a 50% lightning Stellaline 3 star GRM armor that, versus appropriate monsters like Go Vahras, cuts damage taken roughly in half when compared to a 7 star Phantomline with some dark % on it. So any armor that has the potential to be any element is sweet in my opinion. It's a crying shame that nobody seems to make lightning armors.

Perhaps I should get back to trying to craft a gimpy 1 star armor with 50% dark!

panzer_unit
Jan 8, 2007, 02:31 PM
I guess that's why even low* elemental armors have ugly success rates compared to the good stuff. Too bad for casts since you need a B rank armor at least to get Extra slots.

SolomonGrundy
Jan 8, 2007, 02:37 PM
On 2007-01-08 11:31, panzer_unit wrote:
I guess that's why even low* elemental armors have ugly success rates compared to the good stuff. Too bad for casts since you need a B rank armor at least to get Extra slots.

You can craft B rank armor "reliably" the base sucecss for 4* is 52 I believe (with a mag with zero armor).

You get 3 shots at it, and nano-carbons are easy enough to come by. (For zeetline)

Rizen
Jan 8, 2007, 07:36 PM
On 2007-01-08 10:33, fireant wrote:
I checked the shops as a Guntecher I can use both the midline and the hoza-senba.

Thats really odd...when I first got my Midiline from Parn when Expert Classes came out, it said I couldnt use Midiline due to type (when I was Guntecher). Kinda odd...Oh well, glad I am wrong. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Edit: I changed my post over to correct my mistake. Did some really quick research and found that they can use both classes they are hybrid from. Sorry for confusion.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rizen on 2007-01-08 16:42 ]</font>