PDA

View Full Version : Dark Falz (Red Ring) help!!!!

rdarkmaster
Jan 7, 2007, 03:47 AM
my friend and i are going to attempt to kill dark falz in multiplayer offline so we can get the red ring. I heard all this stuff about a "dark weapon" to kill him so we can get the red ring. what does it mean by "dark" weapon and what is the best choice?

DoubleJG
Jan 7, 2007, 04:19 AM
It is impossible to obtain the Red Ring thru legit methods, meaning Dark Falz does NOT drop it. Both he and Olga Flow drop nothing in both online & offline modes.

Bezmor
Jan 7, 2007, 05:28 AM
A Dark weapon is one of three: Dark Flow (sword) Dark Meteor (shot) Dark Bridge (rod i think) Anyways they are made by getting parasite gene Flow which is also imposssible to get with out cheating. They say there are ways to get it but not with out doing something iligal.

T0m
Jan 7, 2007, 04:21 PM
Maybe you, or the ones telling you about it got confused about what those Dark Weapons do? When used on DF, you can see Red Ring Rico, after you re-enter the Boss area. But she's won't hand you her ring. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Nidramag
Jan 7, 2007, 04:26 PM
0% chance of dropping the red ring. EVER. Period.

rdarkmaster
Jan 8, 2007, 02:53 PM
K Thank you for tellin me this. I was Really hoping to get it cause both of us really want the ring. Is there any other way to get the red ring in offline pso plus

Out_Kast
Jan 8, 2007, 03:11 PM
Nope http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

sk8erdez
Jan 9, 2007, 04:35 AM
You can actually get rico's ring without cheating, but it is a long and tiring method so if you want to find out more e-mail me at [email protected] with the subject saying Rico's Ring

RageX
Jan 24, 2007, 05:49 PM
Seriously rdarkmaster noone cares lol. XD It's me Zack ..... aka the Muffin Hunter XD (only talking to rdarkmaster so noone else reply to this :/)

Ryno
Jan 24, 2007, 05:52 PM
isnt the red ring hacked?.. because thats what i heard on xbox pso

RageX
Jan 24, 2007, 05:56 PM
I have no clue, honestly why would they make an item if the only way to get it is by hacking .... makes no sense

Saffran
Jan 24, 2007, 07:13 PM
The Red Ring was supposedly released on Blue Burst, but there are no legit sources as of today. The item is so good that Sonic Team judged it was better that the item not drop at all - plus, most players hacked it anyway.
If you see someone with a red ring, it's a cheater, or he/she received it from a cheater. Period.

Splash
Jan 24, 2007, 07:22 PM
Yep, so if anyone says that they got the Red Ring legimately, they are 100% lying. It is not arguable.

Neith
Jan 24, 2007, 07:35 PM
It's available on Private Servers, apparently, but that's hardly legit.

As far as offline goes, no. You can't find the Ring via any means (including Casting Gibarta at Rico's spirit! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif )

Kevino
Jan 25, 2007, 04:17 PM
sorry. but dont fret. there are other rings you can get besides red. i think.

BlueKnight
Jan 25, 2007, 04:40 PM
Yes you can get all the ring but not the red ring it is not legit.
So no red ring for you!!!

Banish
Jan 25, 2007, 06:04 PM
Red Ring can only be gotten by hacking, which can mess up your system.

Otherwise, wait for a new PSO, that will have Red Ring & Parasitic Gene "Flow".

IceBurner
Jan 25, 2007, 09:32 PM
Unless you're playing Japanese Blue Burst, there are no official, legitimate Red Rings or Gene Flow's.

Red Ring and Gene Flow were reported to be activated as drops on the Japanese Blue Burst servers. This was among the rewards for scoring so insanely high in the latest Maximum Attack ... or was it Famitsu/AOL cup? They also received something like a week of 8x drop rates and completely new items. It was in the news here on PSOW a few moths back.

This is possible only in Blue Burst as the drops (and much else) are determined by the servers. In all other versions, the drop charts (including drop odds) are read off the disc, and in all other versions, the odds are 0/0.

These drops were never activated for NA/EU on any version, and in Blue Burst the servers are no longer linked to Japan's. We haven't even received the latest version of the quest they blew away to win these prizes, and as it stands it appears we never will.

BlueKnight
Jan 26, 2007, 12:43 PM
No red ring for you all. LOL

Saffran
Jan 26, 2007, 09:07 PM
Ice Burner, the boss drops were changed for episode 1 and 2 a while back. At this point it is unknow if DF still drops the ring - there is one known instance of a red ring dropping, but that could be a lie.

Yellowboze DF DOES drop Earring, and Oran DF DOES drop DF Shield, but these are the only confirmed drops.

As for Olga Flow, D Photon Core was reported from Redria. I have a friend who's gotten one too, I will ask under which ID he got it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saffran on 2007-01-26 18:08 ]</font>