PDA

View Full Version : Section IDs and Rarity

Musashi
Nov 27, 2002, 07:56 PM
If you had a Skyly ID, it says that you would find saber type weapons more often, this doesn't increase the likely hood of a rare dropping(being of saber type ofcourse),but just if u find a rare its most likely to be a saber type weapon right? So the section ID redria finds rares more often then, and these rares can be of any type? I dunno, my question is a bit confusing, I know what I mean in my head its just hard to explain so i think its coming out wrong http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

VulpesMundi
Nov 27, 2002, 08:08 PM
On 2002-11-27 16:56, Musashi wrote:
If you had a Skyly ID, it says that you would find saber type weapons more often, this doesn't increase the likely hood of a rare dropping(being of saber type ofcourse),but just if u find a rare its most likely to be a saber type weapon right? So the section ID redria finds rares more often then, and these rares can be of any type? I dunno, my question is a bit confusing, I know what I mean in my head its just hard to explain so i think its coming out wrong http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Skyly finds swords more than any other weapon. And yes, this also means that Skyly is more likely than any other ID to find most of the special swords in the game. I've found countless Flowen's Swords, Last Survivors, and Dragon Slayers.

Redria used to be the armor ID. I still think it is to an extent, but not as much as it used to be. It tends to find more Slicers now than anything.

Muku6
Nov 27, 2002, 10:29 PM
Redria use to be the armor section, yes. It still is. Personally I think I'm finding more and better armor now than on my DC version of PSO. Although I tend to agree a lot of the basic weapons (like saber and slicers) are showing up a lot more.

DirewolfX
Nov 27, 2002, 11:37 PM
I think the IDs still get the same sort of item more often, but they've also been balanced out a bit so they're not as specific. I am Whitill which is supposed to be Slicers... in the early levels, I hardly got any slicers, but now, whenever I get a drop, it is often a Slicer of Assassin or a Diska of Liberator. I have tons of these in my store. And I find various Diskas lieing around pretty often, too.

Jizzah
Nov 28, 2002, 02:14 AM
I had a Redria HUmar until lv 90. I found ONE 4 slot armor and like 1273489012374013720432 slicers.