PDA

View Full Version : Nurse: Finally Proves Worthy

Sedyne
Nov 27, 2002, 09:11 PM
Does anyone here seem to be using the nurse ALOT more? I do. Everysingle time i go back to the ship to restock i grab 10 meseta and go to the nurse because she fills up your tp and hp max. It's wonderful, and saves ALOT of cash. When i'm raising mags at the same time everytime i run low on tp (which is currently 883) i go right to the nurse because its alot more cost effective and I save alot of meseta that way. Forces fluids drain like a mofo.

DirewolfX
Nov 27, 2002, 09:13 PM
I use the nurse ALL the time with my FOnewearl... never ever stop there with my HUnewearl though. Of course, my FOnewearl is also raising two mags at the same time and my HUnewearl just has one level 200 mag... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif;

Cheech
Nov 27, 2002, 09:44 PM
I usually don't go with my Humar. But with my Force and Andriod. I go all the time.

Carbinne
Nov 27, 2002, 09:58 PM
At first I didn't really go see the nurse as my HUcaseal, until I found out that paying the 10 Meseta restored traps as well as hp/tp. A good incentive, as a well placed trap can really cut through an enemy squad -- though I really mainly use Freeze traps, sometimes the confuse traps are worth a laugh or two though.

ABDUR101
Nov 27, 2002, 11:39 PM
I need traps, I always visit the nurse. =X

I used to not even bother back in Vers 2, since it was at the other end of Pioneer 2, but since it's on the way in Episode 2 I always drop in.

DreeElle
Nov 27, 2002, 11:52 PM
Oh yes, I use the nurse alot. (I am such a horrible player) Especially with my FOnewearl, since I am so low on cash with her. But for my RAmarl and HUnewearl, I don't really use the nurse that much when they get to really high levels.

Take care!

mystic_knight
Nov 28, 2002, 01:09 AM
I personally dont use her too much unless im raising a mag and need to restock a certain item alot, causing me to actually go back to the ship. 10 meseta is nothin compared to even having to pay for the cheapest supplies. 50 for a monomate and 100 for monofluid?! ill go through 500 meseta just getting back to full, it saves a lot of cash, especially since im broke all the time, it really helps. I usually dont go out a stage to go to the nurse though, im to impatient for the game to load Pioneer 2 and then the stage again =).