PDA

View Full Version : quick question about multiplayer

Topazfalcon
Nov 27, 2002, 11:32 PM
I have a question, not sure if anyone has asked before... can you play offline multiplayer with 2 memory cards. for example, is my deck so I have my character on one memory card, and a friend comes over with his character on his memory card, is it possible for us to do multiplayer him with his character, me with mine?

LM
Nov 27, 2002, 11:47 PM
Yes, what you do is, you put his memory card in Slot B, and when you are picking your characters, your friend goes under "Temp Char" and selects one of the "NO DATA" blocks. It well then transfer their character, and he/she can play. Just don't forget to transfer it back.

Topazfalcon
Nov 27, 2002, 11:51 PM
ok, thanks. how would I go about transfering it back. I guess just quiting the game would not save it back to his card then eh?

faceless
Nov 28, 2002, 01:37 AM
when you quit, the option to transfer it back comes up.. you can also do it maually from the offline multiplayer menu...

mystic_knight
Nov 28, 2002, 02:04 AM
DO NOT turn the game off b4 u transfer the data back. Your friend will be forced to beat the crap out of you. They will lose the whole character or all of their items, i forget which. Either way it beating-worthy.