PDA

View Full Version : Quick Low Level Mission Points

PJ
Jan 10, 2007, 07:42 PM
I've been wondering, since a lot of people are levelling their mission points really high, much faster than how my characters have been, and I'd like to know how it's done.

I was just reading a rant, and the dude said he was level 17 (Or something) Ranger 7... how do you manage that? What missions do really well for (I assume C Rank missions)

ezcactus
Jan 10, 2007, 07:51 PM
Ranger 7 at level 17? Sounds like he afked on missions while his buddies ran him through it. Easy mission points without gaining character levels.

EphekZ
Jan 10, 2007, 08:36 PM
desert terror (dimmagolus) gives 12 mp even on C rank, so if you get a few RAs to do that, then it'll go by really fast.

ljkkjlcm9
Jan 10, 2007, 08:56 PM
uhm that gives a good amount of EXP though. Once there was a class level 10 force, but only level 1... only had resta/reverser. Never attacked, only healed... maybe this person is a fortetecher now.

THE JACKEL

Reiichi
Jan 10, 2007, 09:35 PM
Exp is largely obtained through soloing or tagging all the monsters. If you run a lot of De Ragan C with high level players present, sometimes it's hard to just tag monsters since everything dies so fast. 5 minutes for 8 mission points with the majority of your exp coming from hitting the dragon once. Sad to see so many players never ever leave that place.

If you solo, or duo, or whatever with a small group, you will be getting more exp per mission than you would with a group of 6. Not that it's a bad thing of course. Sadly a lv 1 job 10 force is completely useless and is merely a leech. You will want to be at a decent level when you change to an advanced job anyways, as some jobs get a large hit in their HP pools like fortetecher and protranser.

Sgt_Shligger
Jan 10, 2007, 09:51 PM
Ryuki is making a level 1 Fortetecher. . .

And he had a Fighgunner at level one, that lazy bastard XD

If you want quick MP do some Valley of Carnage runs.

ljkkjlcm9
Jan 10, 2007, 10:53 PM
On 2007-01-10 18:35, Reiichi wrote:
Sadly a lv 1 job 10 force is completely useless and is merely a leech.

Considering all this person did was heal, they're hardly a leech, in fact, it's just like having a PM that spams resta.....

THE JACKEL

DonRoyale
Jan 11, 2007, 06:13 PM
Valley Of Carnage. Grab a party and keep spamming it. IIRC, it gives Plains Overlord MP in less time.

Reiichi
Jan 11, 2007, 06:45 PM
I was in a party pre advanced jobs with a high level force who did just that, spam reverser and resta. (skilling up maybe?) Needless to say the party killed things noticably slower as half the time the force stood around doing nothing because who needs reverser and resta spammed every second?

God that party was slow since it wasn't even a full one, and on dimma at that, lols. A force that only reverser/restas is like a hunter that never PAs or a ranger that doesn't use elemental bullets. About just as useful as a PM or NPC, which is a bad thing of course.

BigSword
Jan 12, 2007, 02:02 AM
I don't see the point of leveling up the type level seriously leveling up ... unless you're trying to get bigger stat bonuses.