PDA

View Full Version : PSU: Need Help on Chapter 8

TeamWeldy
Jan 10, 2007, 09:24 PM
I am not sure as to what I am supose to do. I have just started Ch. 8 and I dont know where I am supose to start my next mission. I have gone to all the HQs and they say I have no missions. Where do I go? Thanks

OdinTyler
Jan 11, 2007, 11:03 AM
PM me exactly what has happened recently to remind me of where you should go next. Been awhile since I beat Story Mode, but, just remind me & Ill try to help ya out.

TeamWeldy
Jan 11, 2007, 02:15 PM
I am now working with two trainers. Karen is no longer with me. I have all three worlds unlocked. I have looked online and found my next fight is supose to be fighting a two headed dragon that has fire and ice. After Chapter 7 was finished I did a short mission protecting the colony agianst the seed and I over heard that Nav guy saying that it was a setup attack to see if they could get the seed to attack a certain area. Now I am not sure as what to do or where to go. I have gone I think everywhere to look for my next mission but I have no luck. I have tried all the front desks at all the HQs.

OdinTyler
Jan 12, 2007, 01:49 PM
Hmmm. I know youll have to talk to the President at some point. The dragon you speak of is De Ragnus. Hes tougher than De Ragan is, but, beatable. Check with Pete. Sometimes it gives advice on where to go next. Just talk to him/her. LOL

TeamWeldy
Jan 12, 2007, 09:23 PM
thanks that helped. I needed to talk to pete. That did it. Thanks again.

OdinTyler
Jan 13, 2007, 04:17 PM
NP. It happens. Theres a point coming up where you might feel stuck again. If you get stuck on that 1 point that I did, go to the AMF HQ on Parum. Youll see what I mean...

I started to miss Pete's voice. It became just text & I liked hearing 'his' voice after awhile. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif