PDA

View Full Version : The Mask: Act 2

Krans
Jan 11, 2007, 03:03 PM
Ok im sure most of you have beat this, and im doing it because i want to get Laia but how in the hell do you beat Act 2. Im at the part where two brothers are behind the red barrier and theres only that barrier and a locked red door. OI keep running around and dodging the fire parts while laia dies but i don't know how to unlock the barrier! help

Dhylec
Jan 11, 2007, 03:26 PM
To the lower-right side of the barrier (go right, then turn right) is the switch for it. Turn it off to continue.

Elzam
Apr 16, 2008, 11:07 AM
I beaten the mask 2 with two of my characters, but I seem to C rank it both times. Is it possible to wind up with an S rank at all?

Astarin
Apr 16, 2008, 11:25 AM
Yes. You just have to move quickly. Beeline for the goal, only hit/open what you need to, and you'll get an easy S rank.

Mezrath
Apr 16, 2008, 01:33 PM
For help on S Ranking story missions, I highly recommend Rizen's guide http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=158444&forum=22&2

I've been running through story mode on my alts using this guide for PA frags, and it's been extremely helpful.

Talise
Apr 16, 2008, 10:59 PM
well I took a look and there's some flaws with that guide. At the tree, it'd be faster to go left through the traps and just take the trap damage. At the key boxes, use your goggles to find the 2 boxes with green dots on it. You dun actually have to tag them with your goggles, just memorize the 2 spots and get your keys. Saves you time waiting for the boxes to finish blowing up. Also, the easiest way to run this mission is to be a hunter(offline)/fighgunner and use tornado dance to speed through it... although that PA itself costs 99 fragments, but it's useful for later story missions as well.