PDA

View Full Version : Bana mag. Impossible to make.

elfin
Nov 28, 2002, 05:31 AM
When i played PSO on DC an eon ago, i had a FOnewm... I remebered that making the Bana mag was one of those things that only the hardcore players did... Simply because it was such a slow process... It requiered a 45 DEF stat before level 50. Believe me, it was truely a test in persistence and patience.

This time around i made a FOmar... Eager to make a Bana mag because it was, in my oppinion, the best Force mag... Soon enough i realized that it couldnīt be done... So, does anyone now if SEGA deleted these "force mags" in E. 1&2?... And if thats the case, are there many other mags doesnīt exist anymore?

Tomas the Swede

VulpesMundi
Nov 28, 2002, 07:03 AM
The thing was, to make a FOrce Bana MAG you didn't have to have the 45+ DEF by level 50. You just needed the 45+ DEF applied to a level 50+ evolution MAG with the stat order DEX>POW/MIND or MIND>POW/DEX. By all means, you could have done it at level 200. And I imagine the same still applies to E1&2. However, FOrces aren't the only class that can make Banas. The easier way to make a Bana is with a level 50+ evolution MAG with the stat order MIND>POW>DEX. Just feed that MAG on levels multiple of 5 with a B-ID HUnter and it'll become a Bana.

Another thing to note is that there are now three new level 100+ evolutions for FOrces (there's three for each class, actually). Two of these are invincible MAGs (just like the Bana) and are worth considering. The Nidra (a cute looking scorpion - yeah, I know calling a scorpion cute is weird) can be made by any male FOrce based on ID and by feeding a level 100+ MAG with specific stats. The Sato (a very cute cat/fox critter) can be made by female FOrces with the IDs Bluefull, Redria, Whitill, or Viridia and by feeding a level 100+ MAG with stats DEF + DEX = POW + MIND (ie. 10 DEF + 40 DEX = 30 POW + 20 MIND). Either of these MAGs can be made on level 100 or any subsequent multiple of 10 thereafter. The good thing about these MAGs is that they won't change forms like the level 50+ evolution MAGs. See the MAG section (found in the Areas link) for more details.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VulpesMundi on 2002-11-28 05:13 ]</font>

elfin
Nov 28, 2002, 08:19 AM
On 2002-11-28 04:03, VulpesMundi wrote:
The thing was, to make a FOrce Bana MAG you didn't have to have the 45+ DEF by level 50. You just needed the 45+ DEF applied to a level 50+ evolution MAG with the stat order DEX>POW/MIND or MIND>POW/DEX. By all means, you could have done it at level 200. And I imagine the same still applies to E1&2. However, FOrces aren't the only class that can make Banas. The easier way to make a Bana is with a level 50+ evolution MAG with the stat order MIND>POW>DEX. Just feed that MAG on levels multiple of 5 with a B-ID HUnter and it'll become a Bana.

So, u mean, it doesnīt have to have 45+ in DEF before lvl 50, is that what your saying?? It can be done after that if the stats are as u discribed above? After each fifth or tenth level above level 50?

Sorry to bother u with these stupid questions. But u se, i was once a renowed Bana builder on DC PSO... And now iīve forgotten everything.... everything http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

VulpesMundi
Nov 28, 2002, 09:47 AM
On 2002-11-28 05:19, elfin wrote:
So, u mean, it doesn?t have to have 45+ in DEF before lvl 50, is that what your saying?? It can be done after that if the stats are as u discribed above? After each fifth or tenth level above level 50?

I'll say it since you seem to need that clarification. You can make a FOrce Bana on any level multiple of 5 from level 50+ as long as the MAG has 45+ DEF and has DEX or MIND as the highest stat between POW, DEX, and MIND.

For example: lets say you're a FOrce and you've made a MAG that currently is level 149 with 44 DEF, 0 POW, 0 DEX, and 105 MIND. The DEF scale is at 95% and the MAG is ready to be fed. Once that DEF scale hits 100% and the DEF rises to 45, the MAG will become a Bana. It will remain a Bana as long as a FOrce continues to feed it. If a HUnter or RAnger should feed it while it's on a level multiple of 5, then it'll change to something else.