PDA

View Full Version : PSU: SUV weapons help

TWesker
Jan 12, 2007, 01:07 AM
can anyone tell if this ability and the nanoblast can be used in extra mode?

because i have a lv 22 cast and i dont know how to get the SUV weapon for my character

i need specifix

any help is apreciated

Skids
Jan 12, 2007, 02:38 AM
The suv ability and is the nanoblast is availible in extra mode. I beleive you can buy the nanoblast but I don't know what chapter is storymode you have to complete to get it open. For the suvs theirs only 4 and the way you get them is to get s ranks on certain free missions but I don't lnow which ones they are.

Blue-Hawk
Jan 12, 2007, 11:11 AM
On 2007-01-11 23:38, Skids wrote:
The suv ability and is the nanoblast is availible in extra mode. I beleive you can buy the nanoblast but I don't know what chapter is storymode you have to complete to get it open. For the suvs theirs only 4 and the way you get them is to get s ranks on certain free missions but I don't lnow which ones they are.

Nanoblasts can be bought from the Makeover shop for 10K.

OdinTyler
Jan 12, 2007, 01:47 PM
SUVs you have to earn by getting S rank on certain missions. You cant buy them offline (onliners are lucky!) I have 3 & still need to get the other 2. Basically, its tough being a cast offline, but, once you get them, its all worth it. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif