PDA

View Full Version : offliners- whats youe favorite way to level up?

Blue-Hawk
Nov 28, 2002, 08:54 AM
personally, i lobe to take my lower levels into multiplayer (on my own) and level them up with my highest level character. i did that earlier and got my fonewearl from lv 5 to lv 10 in no time flat.

Atax
Nov 28, 2002, 09:18 AM
Depends, if I want to level my HUcaseal (who is now Lv 101), I use vhard ruins/Ult Forrest to level.

But to power lvl new/low lvl chars, I use my HUcaseal's Pian mag (135 POW, can't remember the rest), and some of her faster weapons (such as S-Beat's Blade and Double Saber).

BlazingTiger
Nov 28, 2002, 10:43 AM
lol. That's the fastest way to level up a force is multiplayer...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BlazingTiger on 2002-11-28 07:45 ]</font>

MPLe
Nov 28, 2002, 11:04 AM
I play offline with friends. ^_~

BonusKun
Nov 28, 2002, 11:10 AM
I just hit the Ultimate Forest Over & Over again.

Nice exp and quick and easy to get through with little effort anymore.

Wonko
Nov 28, 2002, 12:02 PM
I'm not a high enough level to go into ultimate (I'm only lvl 52...) and I usually only play with my friend who's a HUcast. Makes it easy, because at my relatively low level I'm a really good support character (I'm a FOnewm)

Davion
Nov 28, 2002, 12:13 PM
Ultimate forest for me. It's quick, and I can get good items from it.

I also like Vhard Ruins.

Blenjar
Nov 28, 2002, 02:56 PM
I like to play offline with my hucast, he lv up faster than my first player ramar who is lv 43, hucast is lv 45 now. I usually like to hang out in ruins with my dance blade and my flowen's sword to hit # of monsters at once.

Rhete
Nov 28, 2002, 05:47 PM
Ultimate Mines.

ABDUR101
Nov 28, 2002, 07:02 PM
I mindlessly wander the areas I've unlocked just to play. Sometimes I'll see how far I can go without being hit, sometimes I'll use a specific weapon, etc.

The best way to lvl up is to just play just for the sake of playing, that way when you get that magic sound and the stat increases pops on screen, you feel nice inside. =X

Kenks23
Nov 28, 2002, 11:38 PM
I'm a low level 35 HUmar right now and I'm currently in the Hard Mines and Hard Ep. II beg. I usually just go to the next area I have to beat and level up there.

Anyone got any leveling up tips for a low level like myself?

DreeElle
Nov 28, 2002, 11:43 PM
Hello!

How I level up offline? Well, I just hit some quests, and then stop and clear the main area again. Then I go do some more quests. It is tedious, but I strangley enjoy it. ^_^;;

I should try the multiplayer option sometime soon. I did not even think about that. Silly me!

Take care!

CorneliusPower
Nov 28, 2002, 11:51 PM
If your in range of lvl 75-80, offline Mines on VHard is a charm, fast EXP and challenging and fun. You may find a good rare also when you do it over and over, i've done it twice and best thing i ended up with was a God/Arm, WOOT! Well just my 2 cents, Peace!

Wakazashi-HUcast
Nov 29, 2002, 01:24 AM
I would recommend Ultimate Forest for anyone between level 55 and 100. It's great for experience because it doens't take long to reach the boss. Also, you can get some great items as an added bonus. I entered Ultimate at level 63 with a HUcast about four days ago, and I'm 76 now. It helps a lot that the Sil Dragon is even easier than the V. Hard Dragon (and that's really saying something). A lot of people complain about enemies in the Ult Forest taking too long, but you just need to use an accurate weapons, like a Raygun. I would not recomment V. Hard mode to anyone. The experience is dismal, to say the least, and the items just suck. And stay out of the Ruins on any difficulty. Bosses are the key to level up's, and the three levels of Ruins take way too long.

Maelkith
Nov 30, 2002, 06:07 AM
level 80-100 (hucast) ultimate forest to opt. tons of guilty lights and db swords. go online and trade up. i can get to ultimate opt without dying now at level 108. getting about 3-4 levels a day. if i were any other class i would go online and sponge exp from higher levels. then return the favor when i reach 75 or more.

CorneliusPower
Nov 30, 2002, 08:03 AM
Wow, notice the 2 above post's refer to HUcast.....hmmm.

Vejita
Nov 30, 2002, 08:08 AM
like abdur said, i just play to have fun.it goes a lot quicker when you're just playing than when youre worried and constantly looking at your EXP til next level and so anxious.i ususally do just a run thru all levels if i'm to the point where i can just beat V Hard Falz, then I do forest runs.I like beating all the quests on each difficulty too.