PDA

View Full Version : Question about the various Olga Flow DNA combinations

SailorDaravon
Nov 28, 2002, 09:13 AM
Okay, I originally thought that you could only combine the DNA with the Spread Needle, True Flowen's Sword, and something (I didn't know what) to make the Dark Bridge. I saw a pic on the Sega BBS of someone with what looked like a regular shot type weapon, but combined with the DNA, and I checked the guide here, and either I'm an idiot or it was updated with the fact you could use the DNA on many classes of weapons. So does the strength of the weapon you get depend on what weapon you use the DNA on? Do they all look different? Also, can they be used on rares as well? I'm just wondering if there's a ton of combinations here. On another note, anybody know what this is? 2nd picture down. It posted this on another thread, but it sort of died.

http://tails04.sonicteam.com/visualbbs/html/200211/9345.html

Thanks, I'm just curious.

LollipopLolita
Nov 28, 2002, 04:26 PM
our guide was just recently updated. you use the olga flow dna on one class of weapon. one class of ranger, one class of hunter and one class of forces. i am not sure if combining it on rares works.

the 2nd shot down is one of the normal rares, it's a redesigned weapon. i forget what it is. got too many things in my head. check the swords in the database.

RavenTW
Nov 28, 2002, 04:38 PM
That weapon is either Slicer of Assasin or Diska of Bravemen, I'm not sure which.

LollipopLolita
Nov 28, 2002, 04:42 PM
yea what he said!

True-Stealth
Nov 28, 2002, 04:53 PM
Thats definitely the SLICER OF ASSASSIN. I have a million of those!!!

LollipopLolita
Nov 28, 2002, 04:58 PM
well there you go!

SailorDaravon
Nov 29, 2002, 04:23 AM
Cool. Looks weird for a slicer.