PDA

View Full Version : attribute photons.. at npc stores?

magenta
Jan 12, 2007, 09:55 AM
Well someone told me that attribute photons will soon be available in npc stores, but apparently they havent appeared.

Is it true that they will be available at npc stores soon. cos at the mo im dam hacked off with all the ridiculous prices at player shops, and am thinking of quitting cos i can no longer afford to synth armour/weps to sell (for reasonable prices so that they do sell).

just wanted to know,

Arislan
Jan 12, 2007, 09:56 AM
Not likely, given that they are not in NPC store sin the JP version.

Eliash
Jan 12, 2007, 09:56 AM
AFAIK No...

magenta
Jan 12, 2007, 09:58 AM
guess ill be heading off soon then, cant stand 10000000000000000000k ray-photons.

medusae
Jan 12, 2007, 10:13 AM
You can get them pretty easily for free by running Linear Line C. If you have a PM, you can train it at the same time and kill 2 birds with one stone.

Nisshoku
Jan 12, 2007, 10:37 AM
Meh, I've decided my own pricing for then. Some prices are just stupid, if you ask me.

ljkkjlcm9
Jan 12, 2007, 11:07 AM
just make non element weapons. Despite what people think, they're still really good, plus it increases your chance of success a lil.

THE JACKEL

Pengfishh
Jan 12, 2007, 12:19 PM
Um, no, they're not. That little 0% means what it says -- you get no damage bonus. Even 20% to a certain element boosts your damage significantly (if not by an actual 20%).

Schubalts
Jan 12, 2007, 12:25 PM
Good as in: you don't need millions of meseta for 5 weapons of every type you use, and you don't have any penalties against anything...

Pengfishh
Jan 12, 2007, 12:28 PM
The photons drop regularly, though. Solo C missions, Linear Line especially, and you'll garner tons. Millions saved.

R2D6battlebot
Jan 12, 2007, 12:30 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=132488&forum=22&start=0&0
related to the pricing of photons and other non-rare synth items. hope it helps, its my first guide http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Reiichi
Jan 12, 2007, 12:31 PM
Funny thing is, a month ago I'd say something like:
-------------------------------
Green weapons fail :<

For the price of one green 8* you can get a whole set of elemental 5* and likely do as much if not more damage. What you lose in ata you can make up with 6x the PA spammage.
--------------------------------

Of course now, the price of ray photons to make a 5* weapon might cost more than the green 8* weapon!

I <3 my 50% 3* ice dagger (about as much damage as my 10% 8* dagger) but sadly who wants to waste ray-photons on a C weapon?

foamcup
Jan 12, 2007, 12:54 PM
On 2007-01-12 09:19, Pengfishh wrote:
Um, no, they're not. That little 0% means what it says -- you get no damage bonus. Even 20% to a certain element boosts your damage significantly (if not by an actual 20%).

Sounds like this dumbass thinks the % applies to everything you hit. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif No, it only hits that against the weak element, and does that much less against the same element. Neutral has no weak, so it's good in any situation.

DizzyBum
Jan 12, 2007, 02:00 PM
Makes me glad my main is Fortegunner and my alt is gonna be Guntecher (yay finally I can Shifta/Zalure everything). I only have to worry about buying those bullets, heh.

At any rate, my main (Ta'Vare mkIII) runs a shop and sells elemental photons for decent prices (500, with 2k Ray-Photons, unless you catch me in the shop and talk to me and then I'll cut you a deal). Not that I'm viciously plugging anything. Nope.