PDA

View Full Version : PSU lives on updates

ProfessorZ
Jan 12, 2007, 04:01 PM
So after the update everyone uses all their money buying new weapons and techs, use the hell out of it with X and Y then a week later quit. I can't believe I was so fucking hyped over this piece of shit. I'm trading it in for Lost Planet today

Sychosis
Jan 12, 2007, 04:03 PM
Okay. Bye.

Hotashi
Jan 12, 2007, 04:04 PM
Okay. Bye.

Aaron777
Jan 12, 2007, 04:05 PM
No one wants to hear your complaining mind you...

Akaimizu
Jan 12, 2007, 04:07 PM
(With 3 Musketeers bravado) Ha ha! To the "Rants" forum with ya!

ABDUR101
Jan 12, 2007, 04:19 PM
It's true. I stopped playing for the past month just because there's nothing really in the game that I can get into. I came back to check out the new stuff, gave it a look, spent 90k on just afew weapons that were released before(a hanzo for 45k, a lost survivor for 15k, then two PA's for the double daggers and saber, that was all my money right there).

The game has always been about the community, but they set the community too far spread out. If they had fewer lobbies, it would be easier to run into other players, and would be more inclined to play with people, rather than bumping into two or three here and there. If we saw each other regularly in the game, everyone would be more inclined to get to know one another. However, on the 360 version, it's extremely hard to just run into someone and get to know them, because of a severe lack of keyboard users, and even then there's a severe lack of headset users. Reason: you don't need them, you barely ever run into someone, so why would you sit uncomfortably with a keyboard on your lap and a headset on, just for the off chance of seeing someone to spark conversation with?

PSO lobby system atleast had it right, you log in, BAM you're surrounded by players, and you run into everyone often. PSU is just a massive mishmash of 'universes'. No need for 36 universes, cut that down to 10 and everyone will atleast take notice "oh look there's blah-blah, thats the sixth time I've seen them, maybe I'll start a conversation since we always run into each other". It's just like real life, if I run into someone numerous times, eventually I'm going to be inclined to start a conversation with them, but this haphazard barely seeing anyone twice stuff is whats killing the game from the inside out.

Banish
Jan 12, 2007, 07:08 PM
I guess this means good-bye for you...

VanHalen
Jan 12, 2007, 11:50 PM
On 2007-01-12 13:19, ABDUR101 wrote:

The game has always been about the community, but they set the community too far spread out. If they had fewer lobbies, it would be easier to run into other players, and would be more inclined to play with people, rather than bumping into two or three here and there. If we saw each other regularly in the game, everyone would be more inclined to get to know one another.

are you serious? i see the same people everyday and their not even on my partner card list and i have conversations with them. and the PSO BAM!!! people thing on universe 1 well now 2 i think go to the 4th floor and BAM!!! in the middle of people action everywhere.

Skorpius
Jan 13, 2007, 08:33 AM
On 2007-01-12 20:50, VanHalen wrote
Your sig says PC. ABDUR was speaking about the 360 version.

Wheatpenny
Jan 13, 2007, 10:03 AM
K thnx bai! Don't let the doorknob hit you where the good lord split you http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif!

VanHalen
Jan 13, 2007, 05:33 PM
On 2007-01-13 05:33, Skorpius wrote:

On 2007-01-12 20:50, VanHalen wrote
Your sig says PC. ABDUR was speaking about the 360 version.

yeah i know but the thing is i hear there are even more people on 360 then there are on PC/PS2 so it cant be hard to find more people and some people say that 360 going to the 4th floor of the colony on 360 is just the same as on PC/PS2

Almalexia
Jan 22, 2007, 06:23 AM
The game, rather PC/PS2 does live on updates. It is then and only then we will have more than 5 times on an update day. The best I've seen was the 60 update when we had 10 stars. With the 70 update there was 7 1/2 stars. After all these updates, it went back to 5 regular.

SuperRygar
Jan 23, 2007, 01:07 PM
its all a matter of where you are in the game, i haven't even played all the levels yet and im level 40. if you played everything, got everything, killed everything, then by all means move on. but you cant say this is a bad game. its not our fault you chose to get to the top too fast, or that you cant find something fun to do with the game. piss off

DikkyRay
Jan 23, 2007, 05:10 PM
i can plainly say. You are a whiner and suck at this game
i have 10 mil and i still buy A rank weps. You just fail at PSU
oh well, one whiner down, only a few more to stop ruining this game