PDA

View Full Version : PSU: Weapon effects

TWesker
Jan 12, 2007, 08:22 PM
is there a way to put an effect to a weapon bought in a store?

if this is posible how can be done?

step by step please

thanx

SolomonGrundy
Jan 12, 2007, 08:53 PM
some melee weapons (and I have no idea which ones), will sometimes give off a status effect.

Guns/techs apply status effects based of bullet/tech level.

Ansatsu
Jan 12, 2007, 09:04 PM
Sometimes stores sell melee weapons with elements on them, but the best way to get the element you want with a high % is by synthing with the respective Photon. Guns get their element by the element of the PA assigned, and the % by the level of the Art. Force weapons (Rods, Wands, etc.) get their element the same way, but there needs to be the same element on both Technics. If there is not a PA assigned, they will be neutral, and obviously won't have a %.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ansatsu on 2007-01-12 18:04 ]</font>

Golto
Jan 13, 2007, 10:35 AM
Its either the 7* or 8* sword or both that can have a low lvl poison effect.

VanHalen
Jan 22, 2007, 01:25 AM
the yohmei spears cause silence i know the 1st B rank one does for certain. and yohmei daggers cause daze(or sleep as you want to call it but i dont think it should be called that)

Ronin1of47
Jan 22, 2007, 03:06 AM
well seeing as no one actually answered your ?... no you cant add SE to a weapon. there are some weapons that have SE when purchased or synthed but you cant add Burn to a weapon you buy it has to come with it

Neith
Jan 22, 2007, 02:39 PM
They're like a hidden ability. The only ones Ive seen so far are:

Lancnata (3* Yohmei Spear): Silence
Harisen Battle Fan (3* Kubara Saber): Paralysis (Maybe for Twin Harisen Fans too, not sure)
Jogiri (8* GRM Sword): Poison

As far as I can see, there's no way to determine whether a weapon has a special effect, without hitting enemies with it.