Droped:Angel/Mind
Offline/Normal

Name:Love Rappy
Droped:Angel/Luck
Offline/Normal

Name:Al Rappy
Droped:Add Slot
Offline/Normal

Are these rare, or common things later in the game?

Mute
Nov 28, 2002, 02:06 PM
Well considering they are rare enemies, I'd say they aren't too common. I've logged over 100 hours and I've seen only 1 Al, 2 Loves, and 2 Nar Lilies. Whether, this comes off as common or rare to you, I hope the info helps. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Sim2002
Nov 28, 2002, 04:24 PM
I have over 130+ hours and have only seen 4 Pal Rappies, no lillies, or any thing else. grrr what I am doing wrong?

Sim

RavenTW
Nov 28, 2002, 04:42 PM
I've seen 2 Nar Lilies and a Love Rappy, the Rappy and a Lily in Vhard temple, and the other in Normal temple. First Lily dropped a General/Power-, the Rappy, a God/Luck, and the Lily, a Last Survivor.

Whatley
Nov 28, 2002, 06:39 PM
She is talking about the items that the rare enemies dropped, if they are common or not later in the game.

The units are uncommon in the later difficulties. You will find them more than the god units but less than the general units.

The Addslot is rare. But you can get addslots from an online shop quest using photon drops. You only need 1 photon drop to get an addslot.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Whatley on 2002-11-28 15:42 ]</font>

baby-t
Nov 28, 2002, 10:43 PM
Thanks for your help, but I'm a he.

BomberMan
Dec 2, 2002, 11:53 PM
The Angel Mind isn't very rare at all, b/c I have loads of them now and most of my Angel Minds have ++ on them. The Angel Luck is somewhat more rare, but once in Ultimate not as rare. The Add Slot is actually rare, but like stated before can be purchased for P-Drops. Hope this helps.