PDA

View Full Version : Line Colour Shields?

PJ
Jan 13, 2007, 10:43 AM
Alright, I'll say it now. I want my character to look fancy pants with colour, rather than effectiveness of the element. Will that kill me a few times? My guess is yes, it will. Do I care? Not overly.

What I'm curious though is, what do the different colour [elemental] shields LOOK like? All my characters are still on their basic shields, so I haven't been able to try (Yes, my level 27 Beast is still using his Rabol Car, and my level 21 CAST is still using Carline, when now he REALLY wants an Extra Slot).

10ofDiamonds
Jan 13, 2007, 11:27 AM
Quite simple, the colours are the same as the weapons colours. Hopefully that helps out!

Arislan
Jan 13, 2007, 12:00 PM
Not quite true, it's based on company.
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=131803&forum=20

rena-ko
Jan 13, 2007, 12:18 PM
not quite true as well. he's talking about the lines an armor draws onto the clothes - which is due to their element. the shielding effect of course is the colour of the maker.

take the weapon's colour with such an element and imagine it a bit brighter. then you have your armor's elemental colour.

PJ
Jan 13, 2007, 12:20 PM
Whoah, just flipping back and forth! Nice to know about the blocking effect based off manufacteurer though, even if Rena got what I meant http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Well, I know fire is pinkish, and I don't want to use that (Totally looks here), is there any snapshots of each element? I'm interested in seeing a Dark, Light, Electric and Ground element

OdinTyler
Jan 13, 2007, 04:06 PM
Dark=Purple (I love this)
Light=White
Electric=Yellow
Ground=Orange
Fire=Reddish/Pinkish
Ice=Blue

There ya go. Its been my experience that each char should have a fire, ice, & dark resist armor. Maybe you want to make 1 of each element, but, the 3 I mentioned really help in their respective places.

Maridia
Jan 13, 2007, 07:16 PM
Walk around and look at people's clothing, PJ. <_< You'll see all the colors eventually.

OdinTyler
Jan 19, 2007, 03:58 PM
Well, I can say for weps, Fire & Ground look VERY similar tho Fire is Red & Ground is orange. They look TOO similar. I havent seen the armors yet (theyre expensive to make!).

EphekZ
Jan 19, 2007, 06:45 PM
well, what I do is, go to Player shops look for like a brandline(very cheap)with the element I want, buy it and see how it looks before I buy any armor.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: darkgunner on 2007-01-19 15:46 ]</font>