PDA

View Full Version : The Hive - WHAT THE HELL!?

TWesker
Jan 13, 2007, 03:57 PM
is there a special equipment to do this, cuz with my current equipment the seed are plastering me, also im using light photon spear

can anyopne give some tips about the equipment i should use

thanx

P.S. this mission is insane, seeds here, seeds there its really cool jmjm

OdinTyler
Jan 13, 2007, 04:04 PM
Anything light will definitely help. Depends what weps you like, but, you want light weapons. Also, if you craft, definitely make some dark resist armor. Each of my chars has 40% Dark on a crafted Rabol Tero (board obtainable on Moatoob). That & the higher your level, the better. Some of these monsters go 80+ & with the mission 60+, it can get hairy...but, fun too! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

TWesker
Jan 13, 2007, 04:27 PM
Rabol tero huh ... great thanx a lot

and yes this mission is off the hook it gets very crazy and definitly fun

thanx again man

OdinTyler
Jan 18, 2007, 12:27 PM
NP. When you find 3 Nanoresin in the Hive, then make a Rabol Hard. Youll get slightly better stats & then, have an Arm Slot available (good for adding to your attack).

Xtian913
Jan 18, 2007, 03:00 PM
On 2007-01-13 13:27, TWesker wrote:
Rabol tero huh ... great thanx a lot

and yes this mission is off the hook it gets very crazy and definitly fun

thanx again man

I agree I found The Hive really fun (except that I didn't initially understand the best way to do the puzzle...)

OdinTyler
Jan 19, 2007, 03:39 PM
Well, the Story version is a bitch. Extra Mode one isnt so bad once you get used to it. Its just certain enemies there annoy the hell out of me. Those bat enemies (I keep forgetting their names) are my most hated enemy in the game. They cant Megid me & get away with it!!!