PDA

View Full Version : Console economy comparison

DLShAdOw
Jan 14, 2007, 03:24 PM
ok so from what everyone has been spouting about the economy in PSU, I am starting to become a little confused. I made a topic earlier on some bulbs i made, and i had someone telling me that i could sell them for 500K, now I am on xbox and on xbox they would go for 5-7K so my analysis is that because of this max meseta thing on PC/PS2 everything is going for hundreds of times greater than it is on the 360.

In conclusion the 360 has a very stable economy and PC/PS2 has massive inflation due to excess of currency...this needs to be fixed.

MayLee
Jan 14, 2007, 03:26 PM
Sadly, because of some script kiddies the PC/PS2 PSU is being currupt. I hope Sega does something about this.

Pentence
Jan 14, 2007, 03:51 PM
Well if yall knew how they were doing this yall wou8ld realize it isnt fixable not without a massive patch which ps2 players couldnt get anyhow.The way their codeing is on the game it self is the reason it cant be fixed.Quite frankly GG patches also only work for but so long.These guys are just to persistant time after time sega has banned them so they have someone else buy them an account.Said person then makes tons of dupped meseta n gives it to person who bought them their account.Then the process start all over they get banned once more and this cycle continues.

Jasam
Jan 14, 2007, 05:18 PM
on PC/PS2, anything that can't be bought in the shop has a 100-10000X multiplyer on its X-box counterpart, give or take ¬.¬

zanotam
Jan 14, 2007, 05:21 PM
However that makes it nice atleast for me because i sell Alterics http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

MomoHana
Jan 14, 2007, 05:41 PM
Zano. You shouldn't be SUPPORTING it.

Sekani
Jan 14, 2007, 05:50 PM
On 2007-01-14 14:41, MomoHana wrote:

Of course he shouldn't. Being totally legit and avoiding the economy altogether is the only thing anyone should be doing *rolls eyes*

MomoHana
Jan 14, 2007, 05:53 PM
... I refuse to argue with someone like you Sekani.

Ether
Jan 14, 2007, 06:03 PM
On 2007-01-14 12:24, DLShAdOw wrote:
In conclusion the 360 has a very stable economy and PC/PS2 has massive inflation due to excess of currency

Thank you captain obvious

Sekani
Jan 14, 2007, 06:04 PM
I don't care to argue. Just stating my opinion.

-Shimarisu-
Jan 14, 2007, 06:10 PM
There are three options if it really bothers you.

1. Quit to 360 if you can afford it, before the game gets too old and it's too late.
2. Quit to JP PSU, if you can read it, before the game gets too old and it's too late.
3. Quit the game.

All in all there's no point getting angry at 360 players, I never got angry because I ultimately knew they were right, and I did say if hacking got bad I would have to bite the bullet and quit PC.

I quit when the average price of Ray photons was reported at 5000 meseta.

Remedy
Jan 14, 2007, 06:41 PM
On 2007-01-14 15:10, -Shimarisu- wrote:
All in all there's no point getting angry at 360 playersAnd there's no point in the 360 players being elitist assholes about it, too, but they continue to do so...

-Shimarisu-
Jan 14, 2007, 06:42 PM
On 2007-01-14 15:41, Remedy wrote:

All in all there's no point getting angry at 360 playersAnd there's no point in the 360 players being elitist assholes about it, too, but they continue to do so...

It never actually bothered me though, because I knew that while being assholes about it, they were right.

And hell you know that, because they persuaded me to go 360.

Ether
Jan 14, 2007, 06:43 PM
I prefer the broken economy, less pointless meseta grinding, less headaches

PlayNSkillz
Jan 14, 2007, 06:47 PM
There are three options if it really bothers you.

1. Quit to 360 if you can afford it, before the game gets too old and it's too late.
2. Quit to JP PSU, if you can read it, before the game gets too old and it's too late.
3. Quit the game.

All in all there's no point getting angry at 360 players, I never got angry because I ultimately knew they were right, and I did say if hacking got bad I would have to bite the bullet and quit PC.

I quit when the average price of Ray photons was reported at 5000 meseta. That, or SEGA can start selling bonds out in the PSU open market to reduce the amount of meseta in circulation. With less Meseta in circulation, inflation should decrease and the economy will self-correct itself to an equilibrium according to the classical view of macroeconomics.

....switch to the 360.

-Shimarisu-
Jan 14, 2007, 06:48 PM
Thing is though, I'm doing fine on 360 because I play the markets well, and running S missions gets you enough drops for synthing good weapons often.

Nobody NEEDS a full quota of A rank weapons. I value high % and well levelled PAs over those. It's actually mostly everybody having ridiculously high end armour and units that kills PC gameplay for me. Nubs running around with shit equips (all A ranks, all neutral) and high armour, not taking any hits, not needing much support and Fortetechers telling me I suck because the only important thing is running S rank in 15 minutes in what has become an incredibly easy game with everybody toting what JP players consider to be end game equipment? Where the only thing that has now become important is who does the most damage?

No thanks.

Ether
Jan 14, 2007, 07:07 PM
The funny thing is how many people are content to run around with 10-20% 9 star weapons attacking with the wrong element while wearing their sori-senbas on missions with fire enemies/attacks (which btw, is all but 2)

No one even knows how to take advantage of infinite meseta

MayLee
Jan 14, 2007, 07:15 PM
On 2007-01-14 15:41, Remedy wrote:

Please don't bunch me up with those types of people.

-Shimarisu-
Jan 14, 2007, 07:21 PM
I don't care if I get bunched up with those types of people. Honesty>trying to please everyone, even if my rep ends up as mud and nobody likes me for it. Which it has and they don't. I gave up caring about the seething masses about 6 month ago. Who needs loads of friends when you have a few perfect ones? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Yuicihi
Jan 14, 2007, 07:25 PM
On 2007-01-14 14:41, MomoHana wrote:

Har. I gave up on MMO economies when I played Maple Story. It's insane how crapped up it is.

Generally, everything has at least an x2 modifier on what you'd pay at a NPC.

PJ
Jan 14, 2007, 07:26 PM
On 2007-01-14 16:21, -Shimarisu- wrote:
I don't care if I get bunched up with those types of people. Honesty>trying to please everyone, even if my rep ends up as mud and nobody likes me for it. Which it has and they don't. I gave up caring about the seething masses about 6 month ago. Who needs loads of friends when you have a few perfect ones? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Wha? You have friends?

Damn, that's surprising. DAMN.

There's no real point comparing economies. Of COURSE the PS2/PC PSU is broken. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the meseta I've recieved is duped. I'm not encouraging it, but if my prices are fair, I don't care where my money comes from. I won't overprice my stuff just for extra money, although I EASILY could.

Thrash777
Jan 14, 2007, 07:35 PM
Woah woah woah people! Let's lower the knives around each other's necks here! There is no reason for anyone on any platform to act hostile to each other here! We're all part of one community on this site! There shouldn't be arguement over which platform we use! That's just the most pointless thing in the world!

We shouldn't compete or argue over which is better, because ultimately, it was our desicion to go with the platform of our choice! Most people have gone with a platform for these main reasons:

3) Can't afford the other platforms
2) Don't own the other platoforms
1) OUR FRIEND'S AREN'T ON THAT PLATFORM

It's all about community! Very few people chose the platform their on for the advantages, most people did for their friends! And if some people can't accept that, and argue because of it, that's just as bad as racisism; being offensive to someone for something they can't change.

So let's drop the fighter and let people make their own desicions, have their own opinions, and play their PSU in their own way.

DraginHikari
Jan 14, 2007, 07:39 PM
Personally I feel reacted that way towards a ecomony in the game is rather pointless anyway. Other then a few selects all I've heard from most x360 players is 'hahaha I told j00 so' kind of third grade level thing. Seriously is it going to make a difference in the long run. Not really. Not all players on PS2/PC have millions either. I've never had more then 250k in the timeframe I've played.

But I've already heard alot from a few 'uber' legits talking down to me when I'm in my shop because I don't lock up my shop and blah blah blah. Really? I don't price unfairly and I'm not trying to take advantage of the overinflated pricing, I usually price most of hte time under NPC price. I can't tell who buys from me or where it comes from. And honsetly I could care less, there are more important things I could be doing then fretting over a ecomony on a virtual scale.

And seriously how many more people are going to drive this subject into the ground anyway?

Sekani
Jan 14, 2007, 07:46 PM
Shirimasu's forum persona is such an obvious front, it's amazing she still manages to piss off so many people.

On 2007-01-14 16:39, DraginHikari wrote:
But I've already heard alot from a few 'uber' legits talking down to me when I'm in my shop because I don't lock up my shop and blah blah blah. Really? I don't price unfairly and I'm not trying to take advantage of the overinflated pricing, I usually price most of hte time under NPC price. I can't tell who buys from me or where it comes from. And honsetly I could care less, there are more important things I could be doing then fretting over a ecomony on a virtual scale.

OK, now this is something I really don't understand. What's so special about being "legit" anyway? People are shooting themselves in the foot economically as though it's something to be admired or respected, and then worse they berate people who aren't following their code of conduct. What's up with that, seriously?

MayLee
Jan 14, 2007, 07:47 PM
On 2007-01-14 16:35, Thrash777 wrote:
Woah woah woah people! Let's lower the knives around each other's necks here! There is no reason for anyone on any platform to act hostile to each other here! We're all part of one community on this site! There shouldn't be arguement over which platform we use! That's just the most pointless thing in the world!

We shouldn't compete or argue over which is better, because ultimately, it was our desicion to go with the platform of our choice! Most people have gone with a platform for these main reasons:

3) Can't afford the other platforms
2) Don't own the other platoforms
1) OUR FRIEND'S AREN'T ON THAT PLATFORM

It's all about community! Very few people chose the platform their on for the advantages, most people did for their friends! And if some people can't accept that, and argue because of it, that's just as bad as racisism; being offensive to someone for something they can't change.

So let's drop the fighter and let people make their own desicions, have their own opinions, and play their PSU in their own way.

Thank you, Thrash. People tried explaining that many times but it still goes on. Console rasism. =

Ronzeru
Jan 14, 2007, 07:52 PM
I'm not racist against consoles. I have a PS3. =D

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ronzeru on 2007-01-14 16:52 ]</font>

PlayNSkillz
Jan 14, 2007, 07:53 PM
I don't get it though. What is the big freakin' deal? So hackers are duping meseta, causing player shops to have inflated prices. So what is the big deal? Everyone has so much damn meseta so why not increase prices? It cancels out.

And seriously, people talk about this game's economy as if it followed the rules of supply and demand, Say's law, etc. There is no supply and demand. Meseta has a constant value; it's fixed, it never changes. IT does not appreciate or depreciate. The only thing that happens is that it's quantity increases because of hackers.

So what is the big deal?

Sekani
Jan 14, 2007, 07:56 PM
On 2007-01-14 16:50, Nukei wrote:

They like it that they didn't exploit. lol It happens everywhere..RO, School, College, Sports..

I can understand that, but since when is having a player shop exploiting? They didn't use script kiddie tricks or ebay, so why the guilt trip?

Ronzeru
Jan 14, 2007, 07:57 PM
On 2007-01-14 16:53, PlayNSkillz wrote:
I don't get it though. What is the big freakin' deal? So hackers are duping meseta, causing player shops to have inflated prices. So what is the big deal? Everyone has so much damn meseta so why not increase prices? It cancels out.

And seriously, people talk about this game's economy as if it followed the rules of supply and demand, Say's law, etc. There is no supply and demand. Meseta has a constant value; it's fixed, it never changes. IT does not appreciate or depreciate. The only thing that happens is that it's quantity increases because of hackers.

So what is the big deal?

Simple. It's not useful to raise prices over NPC prices which are already cheap. Insane meseta means it's insanely easy to raise a PM, and to create t hose items on your own without dentin' your pocket in the least.. aka, the damaged economy.

LordJoe
Jan 14, 2007, 08:11 PM
ok yes meseta hacking/buying (same thing) is flourishing on the PC/PS versions. there is NOTHING you can do.Nothing really SEGA can do eather. but my advice is to make the most of it and "get yours". sell any items that you cannot buy from NPCs and overprice the hell out of em. i made 5 miil off a merculine i foung in Defense S and havnt looked back. i used that money to synth 6 crimson lines ASAP. i got lucky though. 3 out of 6 worked(37% chance) so i was very pleased. i put them in my store and sold them for 5 mil each.^_^ sold in 1st 5 min. (also 1 of them was 50% dark. i kept that one^_^ ive been offered 99mil for it 2 times lol bu thats not the point). the point is that i invested my money into syntesizing and you should too. this late in the game every1 should have at least 2 pure PMs (one of them being DEF). after i made the money i stared synthing 6 more. i was super luck this time. 4 out of 6 worked(37% chance) and now i have ovre 22mil and a pricless armor to go alond AND 5 more are being synthesizing as i speak^_^.

This is my testimony of a rich legit player.

PS. elemental photon prices piss me off -.-*

Gojin
Jan 14, 2007, 08:25 PM
On 2007-01-14 17:00, Nukei wrote:

On 2007-01-14 16:56, Sekani wrote:

On 2007-01-14 16:50, Nukei wrote:

They like it that they didn't exploit. lol It happens everywhere..RO, School, College, Sports..

I can understand that, but since when is having a player shop exploiting? They didn't use script kiddie tricks or ebay, so why the guilt trip?

I meant, they did not use a tool to exploit PSU. Nothing about player shops. :3

Btw: For the poor people my shop is under "Chibi" with the words "Happy Toilet Year" In it. Pass is 1007. Only a limited time. xD

Ray-Photons are 1 meseta each.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nukei on 2007-01-14 17:02 ]</font>

too late bought all 80 of then and will turn them around and sell them for 100 gs, dont care if its hacked meseta or not I gotta get dis paper.

MayLee
Jan 14, 2007, 08:30 PM
On 2007-01-14 16:52, Ronzeru wrote:
I'm not racist against consoles. I have a PS3. =D

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ronzeru on 2007-01-14 16:52 ]</font>

o.O

PS3 Huh?

>___>

-Shimarisu-
Jan 14, 2007, 08:44 PM
On 2007-01-14 16:26, PJ wrote:

Wha? You have friends?

When I quit for 360 my best friend bought a 360 to come with me.

Axel3792
Jan 14, 2007, 08:46 PM
It's conversation like this that makes me want to hate video games.

This is a FAKE ECONOMY. Chill out people. You should worry about gas prices, not ray photons. So what that some script kiddies screwed the "economy" up? Instead of focusing on the proper ethics to run your fake shop in fake video-game-land so you can make your fake money, just set a price lower than the next guy and it will work out.

Not to be a griefer, but maybe you should worry about real life before you start arguing about something as trivial as a game.

Lord_Draco
Jan 14, 2007, 08:50 PM
^I'd have to agree with Axel on this one. Constant bickering doesn't solve anything, all the hackers did really was make player shops obsolete.

-Shimarisu-
Jan 14, 2007, 08:53 PM
The economy ruins the game, because it makes it too easy. Everybody can afford all the best equips. It does not cancel out, because FAR better equips than were ever purchaseable in PSO are now acquirable via the NPC. The reason for this is because meseta was supposed to be important in PSU. You can sell the ray photons that people want so much for their hugely illegit Sori Senbas sold to hugely illegit hackers, have millions of meseta as a result and go out and equip yourself with end-game weapons (a high % 9* IS an end game weapon to me) with just the tiniest bit of savvy. Yes I know most people still have duff equips despite this, but as a savvy player I'd rather the game be challenging and have something good to work to. Not being able to final equip instantly (as I could very well have done on PC).

Even S ranks are no longer rare, with script kiddies duping the fuck out of the boards and the mats to make them.

It does NOT cancel out. It COULD in PSO. You could ignore all the hackers, never trade, find everything yourself and be legit. PSU is actually BUILT on a player economy. So the damage far, far exceeds what has happened on say, PSO BB.

-Shimarisu-
Jan 14, 2007, 08:59 PM
On 2007-01-14 17:46, Axel3792 wrote:

This is a FAKE ECONOMY. Chill out people. You should worry about gas prices, not ray photons. So what that some script kiddies screwed the "economy" up? Instead of focusing on the proper ethics to run your fake shop in fake video-game-land so you can make your fake money, just set a price lower than the next guy and it will work out.

Not to be a griefer, but maybe you should worry about real life before you start arguing about something as trivial as a game.

If the game is no longer enjoyable because it is rendered far too easy, it affects the quality of my real life. Games and other leisure pursuits are very much part of real life. We slog our guts out after all to be able to afford leisure time. That is the ultimate goal of working hard. Very few people prefer working to leisure.

I do worry about real life bills, every much so. But games tend to cancel out that worry and make my quality of life higher. Yep, we all have to worry about bills, but if the situation is not really alterable then you have to set some time aside to relax.

I can do without worrying about the GAME being ruined on top of real life hassles. And with so many people quitting over this, a major concern to me was, how long is PC/PS2 going to last compared to 360? Why spend this much time on characters that are doomed in the near future?

GC/DC PSO is being shut down this year. The X-Box version might be dead in the water too, but at least people will still be able to play it from what I hear. This reluctance of MS to shut down basically dead online games was ANOTHER factor in my decision to switch to 360.

I played PSO for years. I want to be able to play PSU for years too.

LordJoe
Jan 14, 2007, 10:16 PM
THANK YOU!!! >.< any1 who doesnt care about the economy is a ------->NOOB<-------- and probably doesnt have enought money or playing time to understand it.

*Stay in school*

omegapirate2k
Jan 14, 2007, 10:28 PM
Hahaha why does it always end up as a flame war?

THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

Sev
Jan 15, 2007, 02:40 AM
Well... I plan to take advantage of this economy if it's really as messed up as it seems. I haven't been playing for awhile, but I've come back to some really... Weird prices in player shops. I still have to take a look around to completely learn the prices, but if someone wants to overpay for my items instead of going out and getting them on their own like I did... I'm not gonna stop 'em.

I still don't overcharge NPC prices items though, there's really no point.

ljkkjlcm9
Jan 15, 2007, 02:44 AM
you know, having the best weapons/armor doesn't ruin the game for me. And you know, saying people with no element weapons are newbs and don't know how to use their money is retarded. Some people PREFER no element weapons, just because you don't have to worry about changing weapons all the time. Seriously, sometimes I like just changing to a green weapon. And as for people with Sori-Senbas. I only use one, because I want the 4 slots. I don't care about the element percentage or anything. I have it for the slots, and only for the slots. That doesn't make me "crappy" that means I have different priorities than you.

And it'll be a long time before you see anyone with an "ultimate" character. Basically for element weapons to be extremely useful, you need one for each element. And it'll be awhile before some gets a 50% of every element for every weapon that they use. A very long time indeed.

I just enjoy seeing the moves, playing with friends, and wasting time. Having any item/skill I want doesn't ruin that. For instance, I got FFV for the GBA. Well I had played it before and knew what I wanted. Before reaching level 20, and just after getting Red Mage, I had one character max Red Mage with the 999 ABP to get the Dual cast ability. In total Red Mage needs prolly 1500 ABP to max. This is at an average of 2 ABP per battle. Yet I did it, in the meanwhile one person learned dual wield and rapid fire, making him attack 8 times in 1 turn. Another mastered many different jobs that took less ABP, and the other mastered different magic jobs. I have 0 problems with the game, but it's still tons of fun.

My point is, having everything you want in a game hardly detracts from it, unless you play a game for the purpose of getting those items. With an online game though, there should be more to it than the items/weapons.

THE JACKEL

PlayNSkillz
Jan 15, 2007, 06:34 AM
On 2007-01-14 16:57, Ronzeru wrote:

Simple. It's not useful to raise prices over NPC prices which are already cheap. Insane meseta means it's insanely easy to raise a PM, and to create t hose items on your own without dentin' your pocket in the least.. aka, the damaged economy.

Well yeah, if you raise prices for things that can be found at NPC shops, then you're an idiot. But I fail to see the point where easy PM leveling is a negative and where being able to synth. w/o ending up in the poorhouse is bad =/

jizaboz
Jan 15, 2007, 11:19 AM
Everyone cries about this abundance of meseta in PC PSU... but I've yet to get to this phase. Perhaps it's due to working a 8 to 5 job mon-fri job... Then again, I just started Dec. 1st.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jizaboz on 2007-01-15 08:23 ]</font>

Gojin
Jan 15, 2007, 11:52 AM
woot 80 ray photons for 100k each = 8 mil for me, Im rich, bitch! *honk honk*

Reiichi
Jan 15, 2007, 12:33 PM
On 2007-01-14 23:44, ljkkjlcm9 wrote:
And it'll be awhile before some gets a 50% of every element for every weapon that they use. A very long time indeed.

I've seen palettes with 4-5 elemental weapons all 44-50%. Of course that was before the 9* weapons came in. It shouldn't be too surprising when people were synthing 32 boards every 6 hours.

Merumeru
Jan 15, 2007, 12:44 PM
XD haha u can buy max meseta on ebay for jolly rancher pocket change. yeah, it sucks, whatcha gunna do? XP if its so irritating that you cant deal with playing, dont XP no point in crying over spilt milk, i mean, ill let you party with me whether u have 5* weps equipped at lv65 or if u have 9*s at 45 XP take the high road if it pleases you, take the low road if it pleases you, we all will form our own opinions of other people anyway XD legitimacy works here like it does in real life; yah yur friend sells crack to pay for his 2 ferraris but its up to you to decide if you're going to declare working and living honestly is worth it to you or not

zandra117
Jan 15, 2007, 12:46 PM
On 2007-01-14 17:46, Axel3792 wrote:

This is a FAKE ECONOMY.

As soon as meseta was sold on ebay this FAKE ECONOMY was given real world monetary value and thus became a real economy. A very stable economy on 360 and a very broken one on pc/ps2.

1,000,000 meseta on pc/ps2 = $10.00 US or less on ebay

1,000,000 meseta on 360 = $200.00 US or more on ebay

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: zandra117 on 2007-01-15 09:48 ]</font>

ZeroVer01
Jan 15, 2007, 12:56 PM
I just checked eBay, to see what the value is, and it is more like MAX meseta for $10. So the problem is even worse. Heck, you can walk around lobbies, and people will give you meseta for free.

Saigan
Jan 15, 2007, 01:25 PM
As a DC and GC vet I have this to say:

No NOL hack.
No FSODX hack.
No Multi-Wep hack.

Duped MST doesn't phase me after losing a 120 to an FSODX.

hainsaw3
Jan 15, 2007, 02:03 PM
Money (fake or not) is the root of all evil...

....don't believe me? look at this thread....

Weakness
Jan 15, 2007, 02:30 PM
On 2007-01-15 09:44, Merumeru wrote:
XD haha u can buy max meseta on ebay for jolly rancher pocket change. yeah, it sucks, whatcha gunna do? XP if its so irritating that you cant deal with playing, dont XP no point in crying over spilt milk, i mean, ill let you party with me whether u have 5* weps equipped at lv65 or if u have 9*s at 45 XP take the high road if it pleases you, take the low road if it pleases you, we all will form our own opinions of other people anyway XD legitimacy works here like it does in real life; yah yur friend sells crack to pay for his 2 ferraris but its up to you to decide if you're going to declare working and living honestly is worth it to you or not

I am level 41 and have all 9* weapons legitimately. I worked hard to make a level 100 Pure Ranged PM. I worked hard to get the materials needed, and now I have a full range of 9* rifles/grenade launchers/crossbows/shotguns. And for the extras that I made that I didn't need, I sold them. And with that money, I made more weapons and sold those too.

Now I am sitting at about 150 million across my characters, all from selling 9* weapons for 400k each since Friday morning.

Learning how to work the economy for you or bitching about how bad it is, that is up to the person. Personally, I would rather be rich because I knew what to do then whine about all the duped meseta.

February
Jan 15, 2007, 02:38 PM
On 2007-01-15 10:25, Saigan wrote:
As a DC and GC vet I have this to say:

No NOL hack.
No FSODX hack.
No Multi-Wep hack.

Duped MST doesn't phase me after losing a 120 to an FSODX.

fucking signed.

Pengfishh
Jan 15, 2007, 02:45 PM
On 2007-01-14 15:43, Ether wrote:
I prefer the broken economy, less pointless meseta grinding, less headaches

Very much agreed. Priorities are simply different now. The game is not so much "gather meseta to get what you can" as it is "have meseta to get what you need." The remaining headaches are "shit, I broke my weapon grinding" or "shit, I have to run all the way to West District to buy 99 of every material I need to synth 20 of the same weapon at the same time to get awesome percents."

But that's not so bad, is it?