PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PS2: Meeting+Recruitment+Giveaway

dudeanonymous
Jan 14, 2007, 05:14 PM
ok I'm starting a clan called Soldiers of Fortune (SoF) and the first ever meating is Jan. 15th 1pm Central time the details are as follows:
(this is taken from a post in my clan forum http://z8.invisionfree.com/SoF_PSU_Guild/index.php?

This is the first ever clan meating and it will be in the universe I have selected for the official universe of the SoF clan/guild (universe 3 its my fav. number) in the colony on the first floor.

first person to show up (try not to show up before 1) will recieve 1k masseta (I would give more but I'm only lv34 so I need to save up for my weps sorry)
2nd person will recieve a walking pannon room decoration
3rd will recieve 500 masseta...

hope to recruit some people today and see them there...
there will also be a drawing for a linear line room decoration item...
you have to be a member of the guild to recieve any ot these items (they aren't very good but I haven't had much time to play the game so sorry but its the best I can do)

(I don't think this is working out good...I just want to start a clan sorry but I've never started a clan and I just decided that this might help draw people to my clan...)

(new promotiong giveing 5k to the first 20 members to join)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: dudeanonymous on 2007-01-15 19:35 ]</font>

Jozon
Jan 14, 2007, 05:30 PM
I'll give you 100k if we meetup online to give-away

dudeanonymous
Jan 14, 2007, 05:31 PM
wait what are you saying now?

this is a little booster event for my clan that I'm starting...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: dudeanonymous on 2007-01-14 14:32 ]</font>

Jozon
Jan 14, 2007, 05:37 PM
and you said you couldn't throw down a large amount of prize money, so I was gonna give you some

you know, sharing the wealth and all that good stuff

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jozon on 2007-01-14 14:37 ]</font>

dudeanonymous
Jan 14, 2007, 05:43 PM
oh I'd prefer that you would then present the prize yourself eliminate the trade to me...just because I would like them to thank you for that and not me...because it would be you being generous

(and thank you thats a lot of money http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif)
(I also have a question are we allowed to promote events and clans in the general forum?)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: dudeanonymous on 2007-01-14 14:47 ]</font>

Jozon
Jan 14, 2007, 05:53 PM
not sure, it's not alot I got 6mil, been giving 100k away all day, lol

dudeanonymous
Jan 14, 2007, 06:05 PM
I need to start playing more...lol

(most people are already in clans...)

well I guess I'm going to play online now and try to recruit people in the process...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: dudeanonymous on 2007-01-14 15:56 ]</font>

Jozon
Jan 14, 2007, 07:16 PM
If be back online probably tomorrow, unforeseen circumstances require my current attention

dudeanonymous
Jan 15, 2007, 11:00 AM
thanx a lot now my guild budget is 500k...but I have no guild members so I have to move meeting to next week the on the 21st...I'm gonna need a week to recruit people...