PDA

View Full Version : Rip off

Bezmor
Jan 15, 2007, 05:10 AM
I use a plus version for the tower runs because im not online and in ultimate i checked a couple times now that the gibbles only give 51 exp!!! I mean come on you can get that from a guy in hard mode. I was wondering if this is the same online and for any other plus users? Also has anyone gotten a rare from plus version towers. After so many runs ive lost count i havent seen a single drop? Has anyone using plus found a tower drop?? I hope my plus isnt messed up or something.

KojiroAK
Jan 15, 2007, 05:16 AM
On 2007-01-15 02:10, Bezmor wrote:
I use a plus version for the tower runs because im not online and in ultimate i checked a couple times now that the gibbles only give 51 exp!!! I mean come on you can get that from a guy in hard mode. I was wondering if this is the same online and for any other plus users? Also has anyone gotten a rare from plus version towers. After so many runs ive lost count i havent seen a single drop? Has anyone using plus found a tower drop?? I hope my plus isnt messed up or something.

Did you also check at the exp in your stats?

I think it's a displaying failure.

Drakorn
Jan 15, 2007, 07:32 AM
Online gets more experience to Offline

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Drakorn on 2007-01-15 04:39 ]</font>

Vandrell
Jan 15, 2007, 09:30 AM
I found god ability with my plus

Hitoriga
Jan 15, 2007, 12:00 PM
The Gibbles giving only 51 EXP is a known glitch. The reason is because Sonic Team messed up typing the code in. It is really supposed to give 510 EXP. But in the online mode, there was no mistake, since it gives 582 EXP. And this glitch has nothing to do with your Plus version, since the glitch is there in the regular version as well.

Undeadpriest
Jan 15, 2007, 12:09 PM
geez it sucks but i never noticed this glitches because i've never tried Gibbles(except in Normal mode)

Tweengo
Jan 15, 2007, 02:00 PM
So basically, even though it says 51 exp, I actually get the full 510? If so.....phew!

T0m
Jan 15, 2007, 02:06 PM
No, as far as I know, you get what you see.
But hey, for anyone without PSO +, it's not a big deal, because there's no way to get many Gibbles offline anyway. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Splash
Jan 15, 2007, 03:41 PM
No, Gibbles just give 51 exp on Ultimate, it is as what it says when you kill it. Like others said, it's just a mess-up in the coding so the PSO GC versions including plus, will display that when you kill it offline.

Online though, the coding is correct and gives you over 500 exp.

Drakorn
Jan 15, 2007, 06:29 PM
Now that sucks, like what T0m said it is not a big deal coz' we dont see many gibbles anyways and if i have to find one the reason be is getting a rare weapon http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

DoubleJG
Jan 15, 2007, 07:50 PM
All offline Gibbles give 51 exp.

Yes I have gotten a decent amount of tower drops including my Flame Garment.

You haven't seen one yet because, well, they're rare.

And don't worry about it, you'll find some eventually. Just keep it up!

Undeadpriest
Jan 15, 2007, 08:06 PM
Maybe i really ought to try the towers quest one day BUT no hurry.

Bezmor
Jan 16, 2007, 06:06 PM
Man thats just too bad 51 just isnt worth it. And the drops are rare but youd think id at least have the easy ones (1/357). Oh well thanks for telling me about the glitch.