PDA

View Full Version : Level 30 skills

Utera
Jan 15, 2007, 09:47 AM
Hey ppl, I have my photon art skill for my twin daggers up to level 20, but it wont get any higher, anyone know why? I heard that my Job level has to be a higher level, its currently 6.

zanotam
Jan 15, 2007, 09:49 AM
well if you're a hunter it caps at 20, howe3ver if you were to become say a fighgunner or a fortefighet it could go to up 30. Also, just a litle tid-bit another poster noticed was that when skils get to thirty it says they go down to thirty as if maybe they're is level higher then 30?

Xihyon
Jan 15, 2007, 09:50 AM
Yeah twin dagger skill after level 20 rocks...
Its so worth going figuner or forte fighter... just to get it.

Utera
Jan 15, 2007, 09:50 AM
Ok cool thnx, I was planning to become a forte fighter so I need another 4 more levels. As for higher than level 30, I have no clue lol. Would be cool though, if they added a 4th combo.

SuperRygar
Jan 15, 2007, 09:53 AM
On 2007-01-15 06:49, zanotam wrote:
Also, just a litle tid-bit another poster noticed was that when skils get to thirty it says they go down to thirty as if maybe they're is level higher then 30?

that just means your at the current level cap for that PA. there would have to be an update where that is increased to go higher

Thrash777
Jan 15, 2007, 11:40 AM
To clarify all this, go to the 5th floor of the Colony, and talk to the woman on the RIGHT counter. She explains ALL of this.

Also, if you level up a PA, but then you change job/class, the PA may drop to a lower level depending on the change you made. THIS DOESN'T TAKE AWAY YOUR HARD WORK. It only caps it at that job/classes level. If you were to change back, it would return to the level you had it before.

Also on a side note, all PA's evolve at levels 11 and 21 (with some exceptions, mainly one-handed striking weapons)

Utera
Jan 15, 2007, 02:45 PM
Okie Dokie, thanks for the help!