PDA

View Full Version : Crimson srank Saber online drop?

Golto
Jan 15, 2007, 06:29 PM
Well I noticed today a certain someone running around with a Crimson srank saber. Anyone know what mission drops this or the board?

Jinto117
Jan 15, 2007, 07:06 PM
Are you sure? Is that the saber with zaged edges and the flames coming off of it?

Ether
Jan 15, 2007, 07:30 PM
Hacked

Hunter_Prime
Jan 15, 2007, 08:44 PM
its uber hacked.... unless they actually gave us some S ranks without telling us

they sure didn't tell us about Halarod and Crea doubles till someoen found them

Arislan
Jan 15, 2007, 09:04 PM
They don't drop off any creature up to the range of 90-99. So, I'd venture to say hacked.

Golto
Jan 15, 2007, 10:43 PM
I checked this guy's inventory and saw crea doubles and crimson saber in weapons. Could the board be in the end boxes of bruce's A rank and the jpn just haven't found it yet?

Ether
Jan 16, 2007, 12:26 AM
No, its a hack. People can create boards now. There are a lot of things floating around that shouldnt exist, like A rank grinders and nearly every S rank weapon

Arislan
Jan 16, 2007, 12:33 AM
Yeah, the hack *was* that you could create a copy of a weapon client-side, so people messed with that for a while, but it wasn't too useful. Then someone got the bright idea to create a board... And... Yeah.

EJ
Jan 16, 2007, 01:51 AM
it was probably someone members of TMG or whatever they are called since they have nothing better to do.

This may cause a wipe if they spread it too much.

DoubleJG
Jan 16, 2007, 02:57 AM
Wow, that just plain sucks. I wish hackers could do something useful such as bringing the PSOBBjp only items over to PSOBBenglish.

Laranas
Jan 16, 2007, 01:57 PM
On 2007-01-15 23:57, DoubleJG3288 wrote:
Wow, that just plain sucks. I wish hackers could do something useful such as bringing the PSOBBjp only items over to PSOBBenglish.

Besides for the fact that PSO seems sluggish compared to PSU, that wouldn't be a bad idea. It seems that they're bent on bringing PSUjp items to PSUenglish earlier

BloodDragoon
Jan 16, 2007, 02:27 PM
If you check the other post about this. The player's name I believe is Ryuk. And he doesn't seem to be affiliated with any of those script kiddie groups. Deja posted a site made where this player is trying to sell these S rank weapons for real world currency. And I guess he's trying to advertise a bit by handing some of these weapons out to his friends in game.

Arislan
Jan 16, 2007, 02:43 PM
That's only one player, and the hack isn't too difficult to reproduce. Any of the "script kiddies" could do it with very little assistance as well.

Jinto117
Jan 16, 2007, 07:56 PM
Now is this on the PS2/PC side, 360, or both.

AL1ST0R
Jan 16, 2007, 11:22 PM
lol your all fools japan dnt even have it yet yes its hacked and yes ruyk will be banned for it dunno where he got it from or if he knows any hackers but he he dnt get rid of it soon sega is gonna b.a.n. him

Arislan
Jan 17, 2007, 01:23 AM
A bit harsh there Alistor, may want to tone it down a bit.

Yes, we know that he hacked them. The question is how widespread it is. My guess is about any script kiddie can do it. That's the only real bone of contention here.

AL1ST0R
Jan 17, 2007, 02:47 AM
i apoligize but i dnt understand why people stick up for this type of behavior i mean i met ryuk a couple of times and i really dnt think he hacks i mean he never gave me a reason to think he hacking but maybe he finally traded his crea dbles for that i mean i would if it was uber rare >.>

ForceOfBrokenGlass
Jan 17, 2007, 03:14 AM
On 2007-01-15 22:51, EJ wrote:
it was probably someone members of TMG or whatever they are called since they have nothing better to do.

Who or what does TMG stand for?

EJ
Jan 17, 2007, 03:21 AM
On 2007-01-17 00:14, ForceOfBrokenGlass wrote:

On 2007-01-15 22:51, EJ wrote:

Who or what does TMG stand for?

Dunno what it stand for but it some hacking group that seem to dislike Sega and PSU for some reason and many people on psow are members of the TMG and seems the leader don't like broomop.

Superguppie
Jan 17, 2007, 06:08 AM
Hmmm, I am already starting to wonder what items won't be released because 'everyone already has it anyway'...... Never got to see Ricos spirit on her grave because the gene was never released....everyone had it except the nice legit players...
Oh well, I guess I will quit PSU without a feeling of closure, just like I quit PSO....

Unless XBox360 can remain clean, and get the releases......*dreams on*

AL1ST0R
Jan 18, 2007, 08:03 AM
sigh i think imma quit psu and just sit baq and wait for halo 3 and play my gears of wars something told me to get it for the 360 but nooooooooooooooo ps2 fan boy -_-

Arislan
Jan 18, 2007, 09:08 AM
Good luck and have fun. I for one, will continue playing and enjoying the game while ignoring the exceedingly minor inconvenience that hackers place on my gaming time. Hell, the lack of ability circle strafe is more annoying.

February
Jan 18, 2007, 01:09 PM
On 2007-01-18 06:08, Arislan wrote:
Good luck and have fun. I for one, will continue playing and enjoying the game while ignoring the exceedingly minor inconvenience that hackers place on my gaming time. Hell, the lack of ability circle strafe is more annoying.

Agreed. I'll worry more about having fun with my friends and trying to get a crea doubles from LL and not care what others do for now.

DA_SHIZZLE_IG
Jan 24, 2007, 07:28 PM
On 2007-01-18 06:08, Arislan wrote:

we need more people like u

O yeah TMG were a big hacking clan back on dreamcast version 1.They're nothing now and they only have like 8 members lol.All they do is leech off of people who can hack and promote their empty website.The real membes of that clan either don't play anymore or they are in my clan.