PDA

View Full Version : Chrono Crusade

Nidramag
Jan 15, 2007, 08:04 PM
best anime/manga ever to me= Chrono Crusade
----------------------------------------------------------------------
anyhow, I ask these all the time, has anyone out there heard of it? I love it....seen all the episodes in english and own the mangas. thing else even comes close.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nidramag on 2007-01-15 17:05 ]</font>
DAM TYPOS

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nidramag on 2007-01-15 17:06 ]</font>

DizzyDi
Jan 15, 2007, 08:10 PM
Seen the first episode, then I moved on with my life.

Shattered_weasel
Jan 15, 2007, 10:16 PM
On 2007-01-15 17:04, Nidramag wrote:
best anime/manga ever to me= Chrono Crusade
----------------------------------------------------------------------
anyhow, I ask these all the time, has anyone out there heard of it? I love it....seen all the episodes in english and own the mangas. thing else even comes close.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nidramag on 2007-01-15 17:05 ]</font>
DAM TYPOS

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nidramag on 2007-01-15 17:06 ]</font>

I have mangas 1-8 and all the DVDs and can say for myself that it is probably the most average piece of work I have in my large graphic novel library. It's not bad. It's not great. It's just there and it is just average.

Nidramag
Jan 15, 2007, 11:33 PM
Good, I value you opinions.
LIKE HELL I DO!!!!
whatever.
Drink Iced tea.
lots of it.
not that crap in a can.
real iced tea.
then maybe three-four pitchers straight.
THEN you MAY understand me!!!!
WOOOOO!!!!
Blarg- Red vs. blue

Meeth
Jan 17, 2007, 06:22 AM
I love chrono crusade, i've seen them all, but at the moment i only have the first two DVDs, but im working on it.

EJ
Jan 17, 2007, 07:20 AM
Heh I made a Chrno Crusade topic before and only few have heard of it.

I myself enjoyed the anime/manga and has one of the best story lines I seen yet.

Sinue_v2
Jan 17, 2007, 10:04 AM
I bought the first DVD volume on a whim because I liked the cover art. Got it at the same time I got the first DVD of Ikki Tousen.

Less than a week later I gave them both away to a guy I knew at work.

Nidramag
Jan 17, 2007, 05:11 PM
it's sad...
I know that almost everyone doesn't know of it...
I once found the used DVD box set somewhere.
Me and my brother have all on dvd...

Polly
Jan 17, 2007, 11:24 PM
It's not the greatest piece of work out there, but it is a relatively fun show. The gutpunch ending is likely the highlight, but most everything else was pretty average and lacked any real substance. GTFO Satella.

Manga is alright, but I saw the show first and just didn't really wanna get back into that story and the characters.

Nidramag
Jan 17, 2007, 11:31 PM
well,
It's still my favorite.
I like the style it's made in.
I found the english anime so many times better than the japanese, even if the storyline is the same. this is odd for me, as I generally find the japanese versions BETTER because they are not as...er... cut on language and get the meanings better across.

Drakorn
Jan 18, 2007, 05:36 AM
I have watched the first episode and i enjoyed it, but i avent seen therest of them

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Drakorn on 2007-01-18 03:28 ]</font>

Meeth
Jan 18, 2007, 06:31 AM
i agree with Nidramag, chrono crusade was better in the english, but whatever, its still my favourite anime.

Mitz
Jan 22, 2007, 09:51 AM
I liked it. I've only seen the series full once though. After a bitch messed my life up I stopped watching animes =o.

zimmk2vgc
Jan 24, 2007, 02:01 PM
The ending was a COMPLETE and total let down. I didn't even find it emotionally engaging. Now...something like the His Dark Materials ending (a series of Novels, not a manga/anime) was BRILLIANT.

DikkyRay
Jan 24, 2007, 07:12 PM
im like drakorn. Saw first 2 eps, then youtube took down the rest http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

VanHalen
Jan 24, 2007, 07:16 PM
i loved chrono crusade but it wasnt the best one to me im still searching for the best one lol