PDA

View Full Version : Enemy Weapons We WOULD Like To See

Polenicus
Nov 29, 2002, 06:48 AM
Well, we've informed the world of the Enemy Weapons we DON'T need appearing. But still, there's something about a weapon that oozes puss and starts to smell bad if left out in the sun for too long...

So here's a list of Enemy Weapons we WOULD like to see in future versions of PSO

1. Shark Scythe - We've got Booma's claws for all three variants, hy not move to the next plebe baddie? If you'll notice, the Shark's claw is just about the right size and shape for a scythe. There would be three types, of course.

2. Nano Dragon Mag Cell - This was suggested as a prank, but I LIKE the idea. A mag cell that is dropped by the Nano dragons. When used on a mag, it becomes a tiny dragon that flies around over your shoulder. Also gives you a new Photon Blast: A large photonic dragon appears and charges up a huge blast, wiping out the enemies straight ahead.

3. Gillchic Blaster - A handgun made from the forearm weapon of a Gillchic. With a better rate of fire than the Gillchic has, of course.

Any other ideas? Make it good, and not too twinkie, pls.

RedFox
Nov 29, 2002, 09:33 AM
On 2002-11-29 03:48, Polenicus wrote:
2. Nano Dragon Mag Cell - This was suggested as a prank, but I LIKE the idea. A mag cell that is dropped by the Nano dragons. When used on a mag, it becomes a tiny dragon that flies around over your shoulder. Also gives you a new Photon Blast: A large photonic dragon appears and charges up a huge blast, wiping out the enemies straight ahead.

dragon/sil dragon mags would be cool too

or a twin gol dragon mag would be sweet too http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

a dragon cane would be nice too... same as a hildebear cane but with a nano dragon/ dragon/ sil dragon head on top http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Davion
Nov 29, 2002, 09:59 AM
Crimson Assassin sabers (Oh those whould be great)

Dragon Horn. You know that horn on the dragon's head? Well that would make a great claw.

DF Saber. Add DF DNA (wish that was real) to a red saber. Imagine the power.

RavenTW
Nov 29, 2002, 10:05 AM
I still like my Gael mag idea. It can do a Photon Blast which summons an incarnation of Olga Flow to create a shockwave.

Or a Darvant mag that summons Falz to do Death Rain. And it can also injure enemies if they touch you (like a real Darvant)

Sinow cloak. Makes you practically invisible (your allies can still see you though). Doesn't work on bosses, of course.

Numair
Nov 29, 2002, 10:21 AM
What if you could find a Chaos Bringer's right arm and could make it into a Chaos Bringer's sword *slobbers*

Blue-Hawk
Nov 29, 2002, 10:49 AM
On 2002-11-29 07:21, Numair wrote:
What if you could find a Chaos Bringer's right arm and could make it into a Chaos Bringer's sword *slobbers*

um... thats the same as the cbringers arm that makes the gun.
no make the cbringers other arm... the shield one lol. that would be cool. or my idea from a long time ago... make the claw enemy drop its body in order to make... what else.... a claw weapon. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

oh and numair, are you a tamora pierce fan? because i am too.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: blue-hawk on 2002-11-29 07:50 ]</font>

amoralist
Nov 29, 2002, 11:02 AM
Mothamat Launcher: A shot organic shot fused with Mothamats. Its special attack steals HP.

Pan Arms Launcher: A photon launcher made of DNA fusions of two monsters. Its special attack is very spontaneous and unpredictable (swithes from red beam to blue particle attacks)

Gilchic's Psychogun: A mechgun made from the cross bow (if you look closely, Gilchic and it's dummy counterpart open a croosbow from their hand) of Gilchic. It's special attack is the charge ability.

C-Bringer's Scepter: A scepter made from C-Bringer's Axe and attaching it with a short pole and anotehr Axe. It's special ability charges players 50000 meseta to use (TP stealing seal).

Bulk's Cane: A Pillar made from the enemy Bulk. It can only attack once. It's special attack sacrifices user's HP to drop enemy HP to 1 (excludes bosses).

Dark Gunner's Rifle: A rifle made from Dark Gunner's offensive attributes. It's special, which attack requires something stronger... is a linear penetrating attack.

Death Gunner's Rifle: A rifle made from Death Gunner's offensive attributes. It cannot not do combos. It's special attack requires subordinate weapons and allows the user to cast a defense technique costing 1/4 of full TP (very short though).

(both weapons are used, they power up each other's defense)

Dark Falz's Wand: A wand made from the organic reincarnation of evil. It quickly wears down the user. It's special attack targets 4 enemies with a holy or dark spell.

Toyzferall
Nov 29, 2002, 11:06 AM
Garanz Pod - Shoulder-mounted missle pods that launches countless heat-seeking missles. RAcast and RAcaseal only.

Hildebear's Fists - Fist weapon. Hildebear's hands have been formed into a deadly glove weapon. One for each type of Hildebear.

Ear of [Player Name] - Diablo, anyone?

Blue-Hawk
Nov 29, 2002, 11:14 AM
On 2002-11-29 08:06, Toyzferall wrote:
Garanz Pod - Shoulder-mounted missle pods that launches countless heat-seeking missles. RAcast and RAcaseal only.

just look for the baranz missle in ultimate. makes a shot weapon that launches its missles.

Toyzferall
Nov 29, 2002, 11:19 AM
Ah... Eheh... Sorry, being a n00b, I didn't know there was one already. <.<;;

TeamPhalanx
Nov 29, 2002, 11:27 AM
Barba Shot - No explanation needed

Shield of Death Gunner - Invulnerable to physical attacks as long as you stand still

Delbiter Launcher - Green light that mows down enemies

Nano Launcher - Gets stronger the more you kill, power resets when you use a telepipe.

Dragon's Flamthrower - Burn stuff!!!

Armor of Gol - Makes clones to distract enemies

Armor of Sinow Blue - You'll never get knocked down or stunned

Ob Lily Fan - You know what the special is

Falz Merge - Allows you to cast Rafoie in series and cast grants on all enemeis at the same time.

Davion
Nov 29, 2002, 11:30 AM
Delsaber's frame doubles attack and evasion again when used with Shield and buster.

EsperFlame
Nov 29, 2002, 02:06 PM
Hildebear Cane is fun. Hildeblue cane is nice for a change. Where's my Hildelt Cane!? Also for some reason I remember getting the C-Bringer Rifle in a quest buying it from a store? I might be just thinking wrong but does anyone remember how to get the Rifle? My Racaseal really needs a decent gun for Ult!

Codester
Nov 29, 2002, 02:33 PM
I'd like to see either a Mag or Weapon of the Sorcerer's Crystals.

Sedyne
Nov 29, 2002, 02:58 PM
Rappy Rubber! - A Rappy stuffed with rubber so its wiggly and you can hit multple enemys and it shoots like a rubber band and stretches in and out ;P theheeh

Del Rol Nun Chucks: Nun Chucks formed by two ends of Del Roles Body =P.

Vol Opt Laser - For Forces...just be like one of those things that come out of 1st form and eelctricute everyone it would be a RA type weapon of course =P

amoralist
Nov 30, 2002, 12:03 PM
VO 2.0 Hammer: A bio-mechanical hammer(hammer/saber type) made from the offensive parts of a security system. It's special attack requires another mountable part, allowing users to perfrom Astral Hammer (targeting allows targets in a slicer's ranger).

VO 2.0 Shield: A bio-mechanical shield made from a Vol Opt ver2.0. It requires another mountable part, which accesses the shield's ability to restore the equipper's health randomly when in danger.

Vejita
Nov 30, 2002, 02:45 PM
Canadine/Speed
An armor unit used to make the wielder extremely fast in tight situations

Savage Wolf Skin
A shield allowing you to cast Jellen on nearby enemies at no TP cost(must recharge regularly)
(When combined with Barbarous Wolf Hide, effect of J/Z nearly doubles)
Barbarous Wolf Hide
An Armor allowing you to cast Zalure on nearby enemies at no TP cost(must recharge regularly)
(When combined with Savage Wolf Skin, effect of J/Z nearly doubles)

HUcastAndroid888
Nov 30, 2002, 03:07 PM
Hildebear's Head: Scares away all monsters.

IceBurner
Nov 30, 2002, 09:23 PM
A Volt Opt MAG that was helpful, unlike my earlier evil one ;) Made with a Cell of Vol Opt.

Dimenian's Arms. Makes a dual-sword that look like slightly enlongated Dimenian forearms :D

Rappy Egg - Makes a MAG cell for a Rappy MAG :D

Wolf Head - Makes a Wolf Claw with snarly attack sounds. Simple enough.

Canadine Generator for making a Canadine Taser! This would be a unique handgun with a high % "shock"alysis special. Fires electric bolt bullets.

Lily Anther - Makes a unique partisan resembling a Nar Lily. Special attack causes paralysis. I duno if this is the greatest idea, but I do want to see some sort of lily part item.

While we're discussing desired items ... this may not come from an enemy but I'd like to see Shinobi's Sword as a fast-action slicer with a unique apperance and shuriken projectiles ;) ... a lil' tie-in with another of Sega's greatest franchises :)

Vejita
Dec 1, 2002, 02:08 AM
Canadine Leg:One of the Canadine's 3 small limbs, converted by Dr. Montague into a boomerang!

w00t go Alys

VulpesMundi
Dec 1, 2002, 07:47 AM
I always thought the Grass Assassin's Arms should have made a scythe of some sort...

Grass Assassin Scythe: double-bladed scythe where the blades are forged together at the end so they face opposite directions (resembles an Imperial Pick). It's special attack cuts HP in half.

Crimson Assassin Scythe: double-bladed scythe where the blades are mounted next to each other facing the same direction. It's special attack can kill in one hit.

Migium / Hidoom Cannon: modifies the energy pod from the back of one of these creatures and makes either a short range spread or a long range beam.

Pan-Arm Cannon: combines the Migium and Hidoom Cannons into one ultimate weapon that can hit a short range spread and a long range beam simultaneously.

Pofuilly Slimer: a semi-transparent pole made from the tail of a Pofuilly Slime. It's special attack flings balls of slimey goo that bounce along the ground until they strike something.

Pouilly Field: a suit of armor molded from the gelatinous body of a Pouilly Slime. The user is surrounded by a crimson semi-transparent goo that protects her/him fairly well.

Pal Rappy Pelt: a feather-light piece of armor that can be worn by all classes. Not very good stats, but wearing this causes the character to assume the form of a Pal Rappy temporarily.

Dragon Scale: a scale from a Dragon modified into a shield. Has high defense against fire.

Sil Dragon Scale: a scale from a Sil Dragon modified into a shield. Has high defense against ice.

Gol Dragon Scale: a scale digitized from a Gol Dragon and re-programmed into a shield. Has high defense against thunder.

Dolmolm Whip: a whip forged out of a Dolmolm arm. It's special attack causes paralysis.

Delbiter Club: a club forged out of a Delbiter's tail. It's special attack causes confusion.

Diska of Deldepth: a diska forged out of the compacted body of a Deldepth. It's special attack can freeze an enemy.