PDA

View Full Version : New England pso community

CeasOne
Nov 29, 2002, 07:39 AM
im tryin to find some other pso players from my area i live in Connecticut usa and are lookin for some players that live in the new england to start a little pso online kru "not a klan" just people that will be online around the same time. i have a few characters... humar 108 , hucast 12 , racast 50 , fomarl 1 ,so if you are intrested drop me a private message or catch me on aim ceas0ne or bedb0x "both spelled with zeros'"

Shadow_Blade
Nov 29, 2002, 09:05 AM
I'm from NE but I don't know if i wanna join something that sounds like a mini cult. Maybe I'll just see ya around on Ant 8 ^_^.

CeasOne
Nov 29, 2002, 06:19 PM
cult... hahaaahaha im just lookin for players that will be online around the same time http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gifim usually on altaris 10 if your intrested in playing drop me a line

cashizslick
Dec 2, 2002, 09:37 AM
On 2002-11-29 04:39, CeasOne wrote:
im tryin to find some other pso players from my area i live in Connecticut usa and are lookin for some players that live in the new england to start a little pso online kru "not a klan" just people that will be online around the same time. i have a few characters... humar 108 , hucast 12 , racast 50 , fomarl 1 ,so if you are intrested drop me a private message or catch me on aim ceas0ne or bedb0x "both spelled with zeros'"

Hey, ill be happy to join you once in get my BBA. I am in Massachusetts. I used to play v1 online all the time, but just recently got internet access again. email me at [email protected]

ZeKey
Dec 5, 2002, 04:43 PM
i live in maine and as soon as i get my BBA i would love to play